If you want your kids to be groomed into perversion

When did I say 14 was any more acceptable than 12?

Why were Massachusetts and New Hampshire “paradise for groomers” when they allowed 14 year olds to be married with parental consent? How is advocating for 12 year olds to be married not also asking for a “paradise for groomers?” Both situations entail minors, either 12 or 14, to be married with parental consent. Why is one grooming and the other not?

False equivalency. Marriage and medical care are not equal. If a 6 year old has an appendectomy with the consent of their parents does that mean a 6 year old should marry at the consent of their parents?

:rofl: Transitioning genders is not “medical care.”

4 Likes

Where did I say either was acceptable?

I support a minimum age of 18 for marriage and for any irreversible steps related to gender transition.

3 Likes

I support 21. And for draft, voting and firearm purchase and carry.

1 Like

Either age works but it needs to be standardized.

Why? Do all young people mature at a standard rate?

No of course not but its impossible to take into account every individual. Don’t really understand why the legal drinking age in the US is 21 but silly you can join the military at 18 but not drink till 21.

1 Like

Sure. It’s no different than marriage. As long as there is parental consent allow both to happen. Is that the logic?

Gender therapy is medical care to everyone except those who don’t know what it is or use it as a boogeyman. Typically both.

Let me guess. “Transitioning genders” is a liberal perversion without medical merit according to conservative talking heads and medical outliers. Judgement is passed using emotion, fear, ignorance and selfishness. Those that perform and advocate it are to be demonized. Those asking for or undergoing it are considered unfit and deplorable. I almost understand the conservative adoption of 1930’s moral panic talking points. It must be frightening and exhausting to live in that headspace.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter. Those tactics didn’t work in the 1930s or when it was tried again in the 1950s and 1980s. It had the opposite effect, as it is now.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the old Sneaky doublespeak on that one.

1 Like

:rofl: No it isn’t.

Did you answer? Now I have the UN on my side.

I don’t doublespeak. I evolve. Like Obama on homosexual marriage.

You can drink on military installations at 18, or could

You answered. “Sure. Why not?” When I asked

“Sure” is accepting the premise.

No, the UN is not on your side. I addressed that in the other thread. Maybe conservatives are now fans of the UN if it legitimizes child marriage? What a world.

Are you trying to raise other people’s offspring?

Sure it is. 12 is a minor. Why are you trying to draw lines now?

5 Likes

Well ah geewhiz, another? Who would’ve ever seen that coming? It’s as if there’s a clear and present pattern as usual.

4 Likes

3 Likes