If you want your kids to be groomed into perversion

…than send em to private school. It really is simple as that. Otherwise leave public schools alone.

Is there a “don’t “ missing somewhere in there?

3 Likes

Children are more likely to be sexually abuses by a family member but dont let that get in the way of a good old hannity forum outrage thread.

2 Likes

I keep seeing and hearing libs saying…if you don’t want your kids to learn about lgqfl crap than send your kids to private school.

Well if you want your kids to be perverted…than YOU send your kids to private school.

and then, let them go to Evergreen College

I’m not sure if the OP is meant to be in jest or whatever but I’ve read about a few elite private schools that seem way more woke than most public schools.

Sounds good.

There are kids being legitimately groomed by members of the religious community every second. Much higher chance sending them to church if that is your goal for some insane reason.

3 Likes

There we go!

So you must believe government should take over the role of all parents to protect the children?

How did you come to that conclusion? I was just stating a fact. Alas there is no magic fix to child abuse. Very sad but true.

1 Like

There we go…what?

Better yet move to Missouri. The republicans there don’t wanna raise the marriage age higher than 12. They apparently wanna let Gross Old Pedophiles marry children.

2 Likes

Why post things that are not true. In the state of Missouri, you have to have parental consent to marry at 16. Under 16 cannot marry. Plus, if you are 21 you cannot marry anyone under the age of 18.

1 Like

This is a fairly recent change. The comment comes from a MO Republican Senator who had stated 12 year olds should be able to marriage, and had voted against the change to the law previously.

MO used to be the place where you would take your child to marry their adult “boyfriend” after they got pregnant.

It’s sick, and it’s unbelievable that a State Senator was defending it.

2 Likes

Oh and if we want to talk about grooming/abuse. Apparently the Arizona Supreme Court thinks it’s perfectly legal for clergy to hide the ongoing sexual abuse of children.

1 Like

The “state” knows what’s best for children though right?

Did you read that article?

Because it’s full of “the state” deciding what’s best for children and you probably agree with all of it.

LOL
You don’t know me at all. :rofl:

He’s talking about the legislator from Missouri…Mike Moon… who was in favor of marrying as young as 12 because “he knows at least one person who got married at 12 and they’re still married”.

This while saying trans affirming care was, of course, icky and evil.

Yep…it’s all about “protecting the children”.

:rofl::rofl: