If you want your kids to be groomed into perversion

Hey, where’s the Sound of Freedom guy?

Here is the real Sound of Freedom story: another pastor pedo.
“Wisconsin pastor, Cory Herthel, has pled guilty to sending & receiving sexually explicit videos from a child he met on a mission trip to Ecuador.”

"A former Green Bay pastor will spend at least 15 years in prison after engaging in an online sexual relationship with a minor in Venezuela.

Cory J. Herthel, 40, formerly of the Green Bay Seventh Adventists, pleaded guilty in federal court to attempted sexual exploitation of a minor on Thursday."

Exactly how is it medically necessary?

I have received medical care and medical therapies, that weren’t “medically necessary”. Everybody has.

And no one here has any problem with a grown adult who wishes to use their own money to mutilate their bodies.

2 Likes

Sounds like the guy was arrested…good news. Need to arrest more perverts and groomers.

1 Like

As a child?

I joined in 1989. By then military installations were going by state laws concerning alcohol sales. That meant going by the drinking age and the hours in which alcohol was sold. If the drinking age was 21 in the state, then that was the age on post. If the state stopped selling alcohol at 1:00 AM, then so did the stores on post.

Mmmmmmm. I don’t think that was the case in 2007.

I don’t think it was in 1989 at Bragg.

2 Likes

Not sure the year, around 1988, it was left up to the Commander of the installation. Very few had the guts to allow drinking under 21. Afraid of losing their job. Ft Bliss was the last base to to change to 21. That was early 2015 I believe.

1 Like

It 100% was.

1 Like