If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office

You’re of the age to be well past the level of discretion you’re applying.

According to our very well placed sources here, it all goes down in 2020. The end of the Democrat party and the Deep State Russia Collusion Hoax traitor criminal cabal!

2 Likes

My conclusion is that when there is actually a crime of substance and those that would be defendants are way up the food chain, that all T’s must be crossed and all I’s dotted before the charges are laid out. The person that is heading up this effort is Barr and he has appointed Durham just a few months ago. IMO…the wheels of justice are turning but at a very slow rate due to all the forces at work, against their efforts.

Then America would have truly lost its mind. Kind of like Trump has.

But it is certainly possible that Trump resigns especially if he knows he’s going to lose next year. The Mooch has predicted as much.

The single most logical post seen in days. In essence, if guilty and removed president would have to be removed by a large number of Republican Senators. So it would not be all on Democrats.

Because they think democrats can install Hillary as President. It’s their greatest fear.

That is a sad indictment on the public’s knowledge of civics and how our government functions. I think there needs to be more education about exactly how our government works. Better to argue things like this as a well - informed debater than just a low information debater.

They HAVE TO.

They have thrown in the towel on the 2020 election.

They KNOW Trump wins…unless…

:elephant:

1 Like

What is sad is the media presentation of the process and how biased they have become.

It is much tougher to resolve the truth for young people…as their freedoms get rolled back one background check and hurtful word at a time.

:rat:

1 Like

Now you’re getting it.

So they are just not as competent as the Mueller team? Maybe Trump should fire Barr and hire Mueller as AG…

A misinformed Trump supporter?

You don’t say?

1 Like

They aren’t one-sided like the Mueller team was. They are looking at everything…equally…to apply prosecution/justice the same way.

What the heck does that mean? If they have evidence of a crime, present it to a grand jury. The GRAND JURY decides on indictment, not the AG’s office… Where is McCabe’s indictment?

In a 50/50 chance…how many lawyers that Mueller chose were Rs?

I learned (in a public school) that news programs often tended to insert their personal bias in 3rd grade in the 70’s. There has to be personal responsibility to research information you hear from any source and make your own decisions. That is a part of the whole education process - by the time you get to be an adult, you should have that mastered.

Are we now going to have political test for lawyers? Geez… present the evidence… Where is the McCabe indictment?

Spanky, spanky…now go to your room. :sunglasses:

Kind of schiffesque, but I still like it.

^*

Several hillary supporters suggested just such a scenario.

The washington post floated the idea of president pelosi just the other day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/09/30/president-pelosi-it-could-happen/

Neither of is gonna happen.

^*