If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office

Good thing he didn’t do any of that.

But, ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

^*

1 Like

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

Are you referring to Hillary? Ok…now apply the exact same standards to the rest of us.

1 Like

Please tell us how the left is going to learn the hard way for following a constitutional process. Be specific.

I 100% support impeaching Hillary if she becomes POTUS.

2 Likes

He did all of that, especially the last item. The last one is the most egregious.

Sounds like it’s time for some treason arrests!

They’re gonna continue down this insane path they’re on seeking impeachment over nothing.

^*

Would that make you happy??

^*

…and double standards of justice. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Now I’m scared… :fearful: Are the Trump supporters going to “rise up”? Ya know at lot of those men who died in Normandy and Okinawa are what you would call leftist…

Arrest for treason? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not sure what has been discussed here, as I have only read the OP so far, but a couple of things:

1. Even if Trump is impeached, that doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be removed. It would have to move through the Senate first, and the only way he gets removed is if enough Republicans move to convict. I personally don’t see that happening.
  2. If he is removed, you would then have to make the determination as to whether it was justly or unjustly done. It hasn’t happened yet, so there is insufficient data at this time to make that determination
  3. If he is removed, Pence would move into the presidency, and republicans would still have control of the Senate. The House would remain under the control of the Democrats. How exactly is that “one party rule?” I just named 2 parties.

A safe ledge to stroll around blindfolded.

^*

There’s no double standard. I completely support starting an impeachment inquiry into Hillary if she becomes POTUS.

You choosing to claim to withhold congressionally approved aid to a county unless they look for dirt on a political opponent is not an abuse of power does not suddenly make it a mythical crime.

Former President Bill Clinton was a democratically elected president that was impeached. Are you now saying the Republicans who impeached him were totalitarian?

Yeah, impeachment is reserved for the high crime of consensual sex.

There IS a double standard and if you truly do not see it, then open your eyes. Consider all of those who have been caught lying…Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strozk…and were not given anywhere near the same treatment as Lt. General Michael Flynn. If you really don’t see this…?

1 Like

Perhaps with a couple of chalk boards you can enlighten me.

You make a great point… Why is the Trump administration such cowards? Where are those indictments? I mean a couple of weeks ago the pending McCabe indictment was all the talk… Where is it?