If Trump becomes a lame duck president....?

It would equal more debt. I really don’t see why this is such a difficult concept for some.

At the very least? Loudly imply that he was cheated and won’t leave office. Whether he does it or not is a different story.

So you are saying, offshoring of jobs began in the middle of the Clinton Presidency in response to income tax rates.

Can you back that up with any data or is this just a case of “Democrat. Bad.”

We are talking about a a. trend in globalization of jobs that began in the seventies.

There’s basically no chance the Republicans take back the House in 2020, so that’s throwing good money after bad. With all the retirements and ■■■■■ they’re probably gonna lose more seats.

It is sound advice.

No, it isn’t useless advice.

If some enterprise hasn’t done this then they are a flash in the pan.

They will reopen.

Everyone needs to save a minimum of three months. Save it. Bank it. After that, discretionary spending is your oyster.

Is personal responsibility so hard these days?

Hmm.

Think for a moment, will you?

Why did jobs and corporations go overseas?

1 Like

Once Nixon open China to American business.
Cheap and easily corrupted.

Yes he was saying the GOP won’t get it back after losing it in 2018.

There is a really big part of me that looks forward to you seeing your dreams come true.

It’s not a dream. The numbers are awful right now. Also generally speaking ridiculous numbers of congressmen don’t abandon ship simultaneously if they think there’s any hope of getting back in power.

Why is personal responsibllity so hard these days? A fish rots from the head.

Jobs are moved overseas for lower labor costs.

Corporations seek lower corporate tax rates. Clinton raised personal income tax rates.

NAFTA. GATT.

Hillary had a 12 pt lead with only 10 or 12 days to go.

How did that turn out for your side? :grin:

Let’s see some data that demonstrates this period was any worse than any other period in the past fifty years.

Of course they are.

Question is? Do you trust yourself or do you trust government?

Perhaps you trust yourself only with the safety net of government?

Many do the former and not the latter which, IMO is the way to go.

I have no idea. It’s a pretty basic and fundamental concept.

However, I suppose those that grew up thinking the “rose garden” was the baseline are in for a very rude surprise…

You get an A Plus.

Those that were befuddled before you provided them with an answer get an “F”. :wink:

Hmmm.

Personal Protection and what percent of our pharmaceuticals are produced by our enemy, China.

Why did that happen? Care to pontificate?

What pandemic have we had in the last 50 years that shut our economy down?

Hmmm?

Is that her name? I thought it was Tara?

Either way; READY!

3u87wj