If Trump becomes a lame duck president....?

Ya know… There are so many lunatics running around right now I’d find that funny. Except there are too many lunatics.

So no data…

Just more rhetorical questions you would rather I did not answer.

My question to you was not rhetorical. Do you have any facts to back up your assertions?

So far it’s resulted in massive expansion of big government and runaway spending, so I guess all sides lose.

If jobs and corporations accelerated going overseas in Clinton’s term, wouldn’t that result in less money to the Treasury? Yet we saw an increase and our deficit shrink. Odd how the data contradicts your premise.

The current system does not incentivize enterprises to save and hoard cash.

I don’t understand what any of this has to do with the election?

And the fact that I provably can survive a near collapse of civil order what doesn’t change my liking for a comfortable existence.

How many times do you have to flip a coin to figure out with 95% confidence you’ll get a roughly even distribution of heads vs tails?

IIRC 1,068 times produces a confidence interval of 95%, which is why you’ll see that number of around a thousand in a reliable poll.

1 Like

True. Democrats never retire. Other than work for CNN what else can they do? They cling to power until they croak.

I trust you gave it the appropriate response.

If Donald loses it will be the End Times for all that is good, capitalist, holy, macho, charitable, entertaining, honest, intellectual, and pure. Buy canned goods, ammo and gold NOW. There will be no escape.

Then why would they vote for trump?

1 Like

thank Newt.

Clinton had little to do with it.

:man_facepalming:

I will be very, very, very disappointed in my fellow Americans. After that…I’ll go my way, give my best and do as I’ve always done…with the intent of preparing financially for the doom and gloom that is coming.

2 Likes

MSM thinks we all forget pre 2016 polling.

Hillary Wins…

President for life?
Trump is going to be a lame duck president, either in 6 months or 4 1/2 years. Or are you saying something truly radical about the man who thinks his authority is absolute.

1 Like

Then every country can cancel their debt with us as well if they choose . Right?

Libs is stooooooopid. And they’re unemployed.

And they’re elitists, too!!!

You got a problem with call of duty?