If Trump becomes a lame duck president....?

Bring it all back home.

This country can be independent, can’t it.

Defund the UN, defund WHO. Fund groups who make a difference like Doctors without borders. When they get fat and gloated like WHO, there will be many to take their place.

Cancel all debt to China because they have been an absolute net negative.

Trade for prosperity for Americans first, not to build other countries at the expense of America.

Merit based immigration so we get the best and the brightest that can rock us ahead of everyone else.

And exactly what good will that do other than make liberals feel good about sticking it to the rich? It gets us exactly nowhere with the national debt. It doesn’t even begin to slow it down. Nothing but liberal feel good ■■■■■

1 Like

Actually, raising taxes provides more funds for the government, just as lowering taxes provides less funds. Its just a right wing fantasy that tax cuts increase revenue.

Increased revenue can be used wisely or foolishly.

I guess that got lost on covering his senility. The man isn’t fit to run a household of four bedrooms. He sure as hell isn’t fit to run the United States.

The man is a sock puppet. You know it and so does every rational, thinking person.

Sure it does. :roll_eyes: That is why companies made more profit going overseas.

Why don’t you take a look at States with high taxes and figure out the net migration to States with lower taxes. Hmmm?

1 Like

Does the federal government tax corporations the same regardless of what state they’re in?

And the state levies their own taxes?

That’s what I’d always assumed.

Are corporations only taxed by states?

I admit my knowledge of taxes sucks…

No…the OP apparently doesn’t know it.

Hey. Start out as a plumbing apprentice.

You aren’t paid what you think you’re worth. You can do better right?

So, go start your own business.

Now, if you can make it guess how many you pay don’t think they are being paid what they are worth?

Rinse and repeat. :wink:

Why do people move from high tax states to low?

Why do businesses do the same?

That ain’t too hard to figure out is it?

Raising funds for the government does nothing to reduce the debt. This has been proved for over 50 years. Why can’t you grasp this? Why isn’t 50 years of crap enough for you to believe it? Would 60 years be enough for it to sink in?

True story.

I have an employee who makes 56K a year.

A base hourly rate of 17 per hour plus commissions.

She’s stuck on that she “only” makes 17 per hour. So said she’s going to declare bankruptcy and go back to the drycleaner job where she made $10 per hour.

Ya just can’t fix stupid.

Of course it doesn’t.

If you or I got a raise and spent more than our income, what would the result be?

Yes, just like four years ago Hillary Clinton’s health problems made her incapable of assuming the duties of President. We’ve heard this before. Why not try to come up with something new while you are running away from discussing actual tax plans.

Totally different issue: finding the lowest tax rate for one’s business. I was talking about funding the government. Why don’t you address the topic?

name 10 major policy Trump has passed though Congress.
He is already a lame duck.

Propose what is new?

Everyone personally and as a business should have, in my opinion, six months of reserves.

When that is saved, now go spend.

I did…

Look at the Clinton Presidency to contradict your assertion. Of course, Clinton raised taxes which helped bring in funds, while the economy reacted well to less government borrowing.

This is sound advice, but its utterly useless in the current situation where people and businesses don’t have the time to accumulate capital.

And then they left.

When you go to the grocery store and there is a buy one get one free?

Do you just plop down one and say the hell with the one free?

You take advantage (or maybe you don’t) just like businesses do.