If this isn't impeachable, then what the hell is?

So what should happen to Biden for making the Taliban the most well armed terrorists in history and giving our technology to China and Russia? Impeachable?

1 Like

Yes.
ā€¦

1 Like

You put it out thereā€¦show your work.

1 Like

No research is needed. Iā€™m 100 percent certain nothing fell into the Tallibanā€™s hands that was even remotely close to a level of sophistication that would have Russia or China tripping over themselves to obtain.

In regards to complaining about you, Iā€™m somewhat confused. Iā€™m simply disagreeing with you regarding the level of sophistication of the equipment left behind. The U.S. would never provide anything close to their best to a third world military.

2 Likes

And? That has what to do with Trump meeting with them?

Itā€™s the hypocrisy for me.

You mean like giving Ford a pass and not Biden.

1 Like

itā€™s less a question about impeachment and more about court martial

1 Like

No, like pointing fingers at Trump when Jbiden is doing the same thing.

Wonder why Jbident sent the CIA and not State?

1 Like

I have no problem with itā€¦

No? Strange.

Each aircraft is equipped with sophisticated avionics that are classified. Including IFF. Same with artillery targeting systems, Communication equipment, night vision technology and many others. Our stuff is the best in the world. Now China and Russia will get it.

Anything the House says is impeachable.

See, there you go making bad assumptions again.

No. Whoever sent arms to the Afghan military up armed the Afghan military. I donā€™t recall Biden selling or giving arms to the Taliban.

Now, if you want to say Bidenā€™s poor planning resulted in the Afghan military losing to the Taliban and Afghan equipment was captured, I can align with that.

Why, if it gets you the result you want?

Right? When I was in the Marines, a Corporal had a piece of paper fly away in a sand storm. He was charged and a flash message was sent around the world saying classified info was missing. The info on the page was to expire at midnight anyway making it useless. And it was lost in CALIFORNIA. Yet Walkaway Joe gives it all to the Taliban on a silver platter without consequence.

2 Likes

I got an Article 15 for pretty much same thingā€¦lol. (without the flash message of course)

See, there you go making excuses for Walkaway Joe again.

What high crime and misdemeanor are you classifying this as?