If this isn't impeachable, then what the hell is?

I answered your question…Now should Ford have been impeached?

They’ll want to hold on to everything but the aircraft. They should bank between 0.5 and 1.0 billion. That should keep their operations going while they negotiate mining contracts. Once that’s locked in, they’ll end up a recognized country, with treaties.

Not disputing the weapons cache, but am disputing the level of technology. I seriously doubt the U.S. provided the latest and greatest to the Afghan army.

What happened when we intentionally armed a small militant group in Afghanistan when they were the enemy of our enemy? Yeah, they eventually became the Taliban. History will repeat itself with greater consequences.

2 Likes

I will answer any question on this topic. I don’t want to have this topic opened to all Presidents. If you read post one, Gerald Ford is not mentioned. Please respect the topic. Thanks!

1 Like

That will be diffeRent I’m sure…Just as Ford is.

1 Like

That is the topic…Is leaving weapons behind impeachable?

1 Like

Maybe we should stop trying to play world police since we clearly suck at it and it always seems to come back and bite us in the butt later?

1 Like

People don’t know where the Taliban even came from. :thinking:

So what should happen to Biden for making the Taliban the most well armed terrorists in history and giving our technology to China and Russia? Impeachable?

So what should happen to Biden for making the Taliban the most well armed terrorists in history and giving our technology to China and Russia? Impeachable?

Shouldn’t have left if they weren’t able to defend the equipment. That they couldn’t was pretty much common knowledge to everyone but Ole Joe.

The same thing that happened to Trump after he negotiated with terrorists without even bothering to involve the Afghan government.

What technology exactly???

Do you honestly believe the U.S. provided the Afghan army with our most sophisticated weaponry?

Also from your OP attachments.

That said, not all of this captured gear will see combat again. Captured UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters the Taliban paraded on social media during the group’s march on Kabul, for example, are both unflyable and outright unsustainable due to a lack of training, spare parts, and logistics required to operate such advanced equipment, as Defense One astutely noted on Friday.

So we should have stayed in Afghanistan. Probably forever.

Your question is incorrect. Biden didn’t arm a terrorist organization.

The grumpy old fart didn’t listen to anyone. This came from his own cob web filled head.

I know. The Taliban is an ally. Congratulations and welcome to the Biden cult. Otherwise known Hair Sniffer fan club. Your love for “Walkaway Joe” is boundless.
:gift_heart:

Do we normally sign peace deals with our enemies?

Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Do your own research. It’s a target rich environment. If you want to know, it’s easy to find out. Or, you could simply complain about me. Your choice.