If this isn't impeachable, then what the hell is?

We just left a terrorist organization with some of the most sophisticated weaponry on the face of the Earth. 85 billion dollars worth. Biden has made them the most well armed terrorists the world has ever seen. And we cannot recover any of this equipment because Biden is intimidated by the Taliban and won’t do anything without their permission. They are calling the shots. Biden is their tool. This is some serious technology folks and you can bet your life it will be sold to the Russians and Chinese. The list of what he armed them with includes:

600,000 infantry weapons
2,000 armored vehicles.
7,000 machine guns
4,700 humvees
20,000 grenades
162,000 communications equipment
16,000 night vision goggles
10,000 rockets
208 aircraft including Blackhawk helicopters and EagleScan military drones and light attack aircraft. And four C-130 Hercules transport planes.

And much, much more.

The numbers vary according to the source, but Biden gave them a treasure trove. That we know. So we can impeach Trump based on what somebody though he meant when they overheard a phone call. But when Biden up arms a terrorist organization with the most sophisticated weapons systems in the world, that’s fine with you people?

Why???

The Taliban have access to US military aircraft. Now what happens? (yahoo.com)

US left billions in weapons in Afghanistan, with Black Ha
wks in Taliban’s hands (nypost.com)

Here’s all the US military equipment that likely ended up in Taliban hands (taskandpurpose.com)

3 Likes

Was Ford impeached in 75’?

So…we should have disarmed the Afghan army before we left?

Or, we shouldn’t have left at all?

Given the collapse of the Afghanistan army, this would have been inevitable regardless of who the president was.

3 Likes

Don’t be rude. You don’t get to totally skip my question and offer one of your own in it’s place. The topic is not Gerald Ford. Try this first.

But when Biden up arms a terrorist organization with the most sophisticated weapons systems in the world, that’s fine with you people?

Why???

4 Likes

Don’t be rude. You don’t get to totally skip my question and offer one of your own in it’s place. Try this first.

But when Biden up arms a terrorist organization with the most sophisticated weapons systems in the world, that’s fine with you people?

Why???

Its the exact same situation…Should Ford have been impeached?

If he had it would certainly have set a precedent.

I don’t care I asked a question and you are dodging it. My question first that’s how conversations work.

Don’t be rude. You don’t get to totally skip my question and offer one of your own in it’s place. Try this first.

Why???

Y’all are acting as if this is a trick question. It is not.

Why???

So Trump negotiated with a terrorist organization? I thought that was a huge no no in the Con handbook?

This is the second question you have offered without addressing the original question of the thread. You are being rude. One thing at a time. Just like your Kindergarten teacher taught you.

Y’all are acting as if this is a trick question. It is not.

Why???

Who said it was fine?

If it’s not fine, and nobody with a functioning brain thinks it is, what should the consequences of this incredibly stupid decision be?

1 Like

I’m no fan of Joe Biden but the reality is that this disaster is a collective failure that overlaps multiple administrations. What it does show us is competence is not something one needs when in upper level government positions.

7 Likes

85 billion? That’s only 2 billion short of the 87 billion dollar supplemental package that was needed in Iraq. The one Kerry voted for before he voted against it.

Just to put some perspective to the number.

Not one 'rat in the current congressional majority would (D)are impeach him over something so small as rebuilding the “Taliban” like that.

1 Like

I suggest you don’t vote for him for a second term…

1 Like

Biden owns the decision to arm the Taliban and turn our most valuable technology over to Russia and China. That was his decision alone.

What should happen next?

1 Like

I wasn’t asking for advice. I was asking what you think the consequences should be. If an overheard phone call is impeachable, is this?

No…it’s not.

Don’t forget turning over some of our most advanced technology to Russia and China.