If this isn't impeachable, then what the hell is?

Ford is dead. Dig him up and impeach him. I’m for it.

You do love your little nicknames don’t you? Auditioning for a CEC job?..lol

Couple all of this with his failure to enforce our laws and secure the southern border leading to a national security crisis, a national health crisis, a humanitarian crisis, importing drugs and poverty human trafficking at our southern border, leaving that border wide open for anyone who ho can get there to do is harm.

There are only two words providing a reason not to remove clueless joe from office.

Kamala Harris.

2 Likes

that guy should have just blamed it on the previous president!

msnbc would repeat that lie for him till they were hoarse.

1 Like

And during the biggest crises that Joe has created to date, she has fled the country. She’s supposed to be in the decision making room. She’s AWOL. But as she said, " You’re not pinning this ■■■■ on me!"

1 Like

They cannot defend Biden’s failed presidency so they are deflecting

2 Likes

In the words of Mitch McConnell regarding Biden’s Afghanistan ‘disaster’: ‘These guys couldn’t organize a two-car funeral’

How is the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier Show working out for everyone?

No, I told you exactly where I found fault with Biden.

How is the Biden Harris show working out for ya?

Other than the Afghan mess…Just fine.

Biden did unilaterally surrender to the Taliban and Al Qaeda without a Pelosi blink.

That’s not my “little nickname” for him. Bad assumption. I can’t take credit. I don’t plagiarize. But Joe does!!!
:grin:

“Walkway Joe” stems from Joe’s habit of babbling behind a podium then walking away without taking any questions.

Pretty good nickname. Yes?

1 Like

You are funny. Are you taking over Late Night?

So you are implying that prior to Afghanistan, neither Russia nor China had access to our Friend or Foe identification technology? Are you further implying that they have no similar technology and that with the Taliban they now have access?

Yes, our stuff is the best in the world. But again, I’m 100 percent certain that none of it is in Afghanistan, let alone in the hands of the Taliban. As to the Russians and Chinese, they have much more sophisticated methods for obtaining our most closely guarded secrets and it has nothing to do with what is taking place in Afghanistan.

The Afghan Army is the one that surrendered, actually.

1 Like

And Trump leaving would been what? A victory I bet right?

No. I am implying that we left classfied info behind for them. What they manage to get from it is speculation. We should not assume anything. We should protect our technology. Am I right?

I had a Top Secret clearance when I was in the Air Force and was authorized to receive flash messages. What you are stating makes no sense to me.

Do you have first hand knowledge of that incident or are you repeating something you heard through the grapevine?

Woulda shoulda, coulda. He didn’t. Biden did. Biden owns it.

1 Like

He didn’t last long enough to… :grin: :grin: :grin: