If Biden withdraw, Bernie is rightful heir

None of the Trump accusations were ignored. So what should happen with the Biden thing? Ignore it? Dig deeper?

Democrats are not electing a choir boy. All Biden has to do is say he is sorry and be born again.

Surely no way Trump supporters can argue with that? After all they …

Yeah they don’t care about that. But someone from 30 years ago who keeps changing her story and praises Putin on Twitter is basically the end of Biden’s candidacy. So stupid.

I mean investigate this story yes. But conservatives don’t actually care.

Dig deeper.

Wow there have been over 20 legit investigations? I just have missed that.

Not everything gets investigated. Ask any cop. Sometimes the story falls apart before the investigation. But CNN and congress can still do their own. Aparently they decided not to.

The Biden thing looks pretty damning. I think the lib networks need to end the boycott and cover the story.

Dr. Ford praised Putin?

1 or 20, still a rapist.

3u87wj

How about when he voted with the segregationists to stop little kamala from riding the bus to a good school. Or when he talked about black super-predators?? Or when he never met a clean, articulate or bright black person until 2008?

Or when he voted for the defense of marriage act?? Or supported don’t ask, don’t tell?? Or when…

Show me one politician who has never voted for a bill that they would later regret.

You do realize that the bill that he voted on would have done nothing to change the busing laws that were in place in California, don’t you?

Biden was against the federal government making those decisions. He said at the time that the issue of same sex marriage should be left up to the states. Isn’t that the position of conservatives?

And round and round it goes. Where it stops nobody knows.

1 Like

November 3, 2020. The day that Trump will claim that he lost because of all of the millions of illegal votes.

I’m talking of the perpetual “my candidate blows, but hey, at least they aren’t x.”

That will never stop here.

That will never stop in American politics.

I remember back in the 60’s and 70’s when there was active talk about what it would be like to have a one party system here. It was quite interesting.

Be careful. Remember how you felt last time? That misery might be double with statements such as this. Prepare yourself now, so we won’t have to talk you down later.

Won’t be a problem. Because I just don’t see a path for Trump this time around. Sure I might be wrong.
But I am pretty confident in my prediction that he is going down come November. Film at eleven.

Exactly. Keep telling yourself that. And he had no path to victory in 2016 either. Wait until Biden tells everybody that he’s going to re-regulate everything. Disallow fracking due to climate change and increase taxes. Forgets the names of everybody he is working with. And of course declare Trump voters to be bigots. He will Hillary himself. No doubt about it.