If Biden withdraw, Bernie is rightful heir

#shesaid
#believethewoman
#burnhim

Should the media dig into this a little more? Or drop it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t forget trump has been accused of assault by more than 20 women. One was his own wife. One was a 13 year old girl who claims he raped her. If they also want that investigated then they aren’t fake ass concern trolling hand wringers. But I don’t think they do.

Biden withdraw, then Bernie get no love because DNC nominate Hillary SAD!

Difference between Trump and Biden is that 1 one woman has accused Biden of sexual assualt. Over 20 have accused Trump.

Interesting. “Believe the woman” followed by the same person saying something like “I’m voting for Biden.”

Nah, just doesn’t grab the reader.

Sure I will. Sure Biden is noted for his grafts and likes to hear himself talk but overall I think he was a good Senator and VP. What I appreciated was when he came out against some of the far left programs that were being touted and said why were we wasting time talking about programs that we can not afford or do not have a snowballs chance in hell of being voted into law.

And being willing to ignore rape to do it.

1 Like

Paid actors.

I agree. Dems not better.

oh gawd biden pls dont withdraw

2 Likes

Biden is going to swing at Trump is they are on the same stage.

Sure he will.

They should talk to the commanding officer of his National Guard unit, look at his fonts and search the dressing rooms at Berghdorf’s for DNA. Oh a check the mattresses for whore pee.

And there are currently two active lawsuits against him.

It has been investigated.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t forget racist.