If Biden withdraw, Bernie is rightful heir

He’s not a conservative.

You can’t beat him.

Biden is a better politician then you give him credit for. Sure he makes a gaffe every once and awhile. But I really doubt that he is going to do anything like you think. In three states Trump won by a razor thin margin. I doubt that the DNC and Biden are going to make the same mistake in those states again.

I guess I don’t understand why you keep saying that.

I think you do.

Did donald trump vote for those things??

Like every other POTUS Trump will be judged on his handling of the economy, foreign policy and the EO’s that he issued. And it will be interesting to see how history treats him.

I FTFY

I don’t think that most folks who got a tax break under Trump realize what is going to happen to them come 2024.

You were talking about politicians who end up regretting prior votes. Now you’re talking about this.

And does kamala realize that biden’s vote couldn’t change her situation?? She’s the one who played the race card on him.

You had to know I was talking about politicians who are in Congress. Did Kamala know? I don’t know if she did or she was just trying to score points in the debate. His staff did a pretty good job of setting the record straight. Although I doubt that many folks read about it. And he didn’t make a point of going after her after that. I am sure that there are questionable things in her past voting record. He seemed to want to talk about current issues rather then get into a history lesson. In my opinion her going after him on that was about as stupid as when a few of them started slamming Obama. Just stupid stuff.

Yeah and you’ll choose between them just like I will.

Yep. And as long as you know you’re not better or even different than the people you deride, it’s all good.

I already chose. Neither.

Biden is a sexual predator and the Dems did this to themselves.

And the next POTUS. Funny that.

Uh, no. You can’t beat him.

He just might be! We shall see.

Meritocracy, nah!, pedoacracy!

Kavanaugh was tried and convicted without a shred of credible evidence. Even the supposed witnesses to the “acts” either refuted them completely or said they weren’t there.

1 Like

Kavanaugh is a pervert who did what he did and our country don’t care so he’s on the Supreme Court.