If Biden withdraw, Bernie is rightful heir

More women coming forward to corroborate Reade’s story.

Will more allegations follow as well?? We all know how creepy he is.

2 Likes

Hearsay doesn’t go very far. This is simply a he said/she said deal. And unless she takes him to court it isn’t going anywhere.

AKA putting words into another poster’s mouth.

Good job!

1 Like

Since when the stopped libs?

Got a specific?

You can start here.

1 Like

So it became evidence. This gal saying things about Biden is not evidence. And the bottom line is that Kavenaugh got confirmed. Just like Biden will be elected POTUS.

She says that’s her mother’s voice on the larry king tape.

That’s pretty damning.

If anyone would ever bother to ask a dimocrat about it that is.

Until that time, people like you can make excuses and ignore creepy joe’s actions.

So libs are hypocrites. After all their bitching about Kavenaugh without any proof…your going to elect one that more evidence, not to mention photos of handling women?

1 Like

I’m not making any excuses. I am simply saying that what she says is not proof.

It went to the Senate Chamber a while back.

There is no evidence. There is just her telling a story. Is it true? We don’t know. Will it sway some voters? Maybe. But Trump admitted he committed sexual harassment and still won.

Doesn’t change the fact that libs claim they support the MeToo movement.

Just come out and say it…on libs can sexual harass women.

What did?

Sexual harassment is a personal thing and not political. And the people who do it should be punished.
But that requires evidence. And so far in this case there is no solid proof.

Hearsay.

We were there.

3u87wj

1 Like

1 Like

Sure…whatever you say.

I asked for criteria for credibility and Camp provided it. I applied those same criteria to other cases. If Camp wants to change the criteria offered, Camp can do so.

Why muddy the water with other cases?

Nothing with Kav came to the level we see here.

It is impossible to dismiss this recording during a sexual harassment segment from a corroborating date with a consistent narrative.

I believe you are dismissing the matter with weak what about argument.