If Biden withdraw, Bernie is rightful heir

Under a temper tantrum by Lindsay Graham at the hearing.

Should i call you Pete or Repeat? :sunglasses:

My how soon we forget.

I llok forward to wolf blitzer calling biden, et al. “chickens” for refusing to face questions over this.

Any…day…now.

Just…you…wait.

1 Like

Repeat - Cause its been repeated 50,000 times about polling and how the CEC ignores what polling represents.

It really has never been pointed out how the networks all knew it was over right around 9:00, but held off calling it so hillary could run up the popular vote count on the lib coast.

If they called those states when they knew the outcome, trump would have won the popular vote as well.

Selective forgetting, of course. Democrats are hoping Maine voters remember Susan Collins’ statement that Kavanaugh told her he would respect settled law, all the more so in light of his dissent last week in which he laid out more than a dozen reasons why he felt unconstrained to stick to what he committed to Collins.

Repeat it is. You didn’t learn from 2016 and appear doomed for a repeat of history. :grin:

We’ll see in November. Either Biden becomes the 46th President or Trump will have a second term.

We will indeed. Likely the latter.

The Larry King call.

So your rule is if the mother of a person who claims they were assaulted made a call to Larry King, that person is credible, otherwise not.

By your argument, none of Clinton’s accusers were telling the truth.

Tara Trade has been consistent and compelling.

Now we have evidence.

Why the presumption on my opinion?

The King call is compelling. Do you dismiss it?

Lot more then Ford had…

Anything is more than nothing.

Reade clearly knew Biden.

Now those around them know the story is out.

I asked what was the criteria for determining credibility. You said it was the King call. I merely extrapolated from your statement. If your criteria is evidence that the alleged victim reached out to others at the time, then both Donald Trump and Joe Biden should resign. I’m perfectly good with that. Are you?

That is the first that I heard of this. And I don’t believe this since Trump lost the popular vote by 2.86 million.

In California

Her problem is she has been very inconsistent. What dis the phone call say that put a fork in this case?