If a Democrat was president now and was acting like Trump, would R's be trying to impeach him/her?

LOL. 14% say no. This ballgame isn’t even close ladies and gentlemen. May as well leave early to beat the exit traffic. Back to triple A trumpers.

What is this supposed to even mean exactly?

It may be that the one’s that say there’s no “there” aren’t completely there themselves, if you catch my drift.

Gotta correct you on this one, Rose. And I have the authority because I live, work and traffic in all things liberal.

Hillary’s loss is done, and we’re over it. Truly.

The animus we have towards Donald Trump is because of who he is and what he does. Not everything has a deep, subterranean, Freudian motivation.

1 Like

You certainly don’t speak for all of the dem’s and the two year temper tantrum shows otherwise. Some of you may be over it but many most certainly aren’t.

You’re right, my friend. I don’t speak for all of them because I’m a non-partisan liberal with an occasional streak of strident libertarianism.

I would say the leadership of the Democratic Party, in and out of office, is 100% guilty of your assertion. Big league politics is team play, and its dirty. Unfortunately, and sadly, we are all misrepresented by our parties to one degree or another.

deadhorse

That Dems (myself included) still say Comey’s close-to-the-election announcement was a stupid mistake and one he should be roundly blasted for really has no irrelevance. It seems as though Comey was either fairly independent, totally blind or didn’t let one decision before the election affect the other.

I agree the firing wasn’t going to stop the investigation, but it sure picked up the pace. Why did Trump even bring up the Russia investigation. My comment about the “no there there” is pretty elementary. Firing Comey and saying it was related to the Russia scandal put everyone on notice what he was up to – stopping the investigation. That’s not hard to see. I’m curious what you think is wrong about that.

He’s brought that on himself. It really has nothing to do with Hillary now. If there was really nothing there, the investigations wouldn’t be so involved.

Okay.
Lol!

There is nothing there on the Trump/Russia collusion end. No indictments for collusion, no convictions or plea deals for collusion. Nothing there. I just wish they were as thorough on Hillery as they are on Trump. Probably have a bus load of former Hillery surrogates, as well as Hillery herself, wearing orange jumpsuits.

That’s what Trump supporters have been saying, but yet the investigations continue and news organizations keep digging up new information that show signs of possible illegal activity. No, there are no indictments as of yet but to say there’s nothing is at all not accurate. And if there was something on Hillary, they’d have had it by now, ya thinks? For goodness sakes they tried hard enough before the election and where did it get them? Nowhere.

And that is a fantasy. There was never any possibility that firing Comey was going to stop the investigation.

If there was anything there this investigation would have ended long ago. You don’t have to keep digging for the nugget after it’s been found.

Not a single indictment has come down much less a conviction for anyone involved that had anything to do with the supposed “Russian Collusion”.

Thats the spirit! Never give up the dream.

And, again, I said it wouldn’t. But Trump did.

During his meeting with Russian officials last week, President Donald Trump said recently fired FBI Director James Comey was a “nut job” whose ouster relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a report Friday in The New York Times.

But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason to keep digging. And with the information that keeps turning up, they should keep going. Historically, these investigations don’t end in a short time. Patience, lad.

I don’t think that means what you think it means.

They can dig their own graves while they are at it. It has been stated by too many in government and the intel community, no Trump Russia collusion can be found.

Which of course in no way supports you claim he was fired to bring an end to the investigation.