Idiot pelosi Doesn't Care If Impeachment Costs dimocrats the House, And Her Job

You have to be a special sort of true believer to read the White House transcript where President Trump says explicitly that he wants a favor and then claim that “no favors were asked”

The evidence on that point is absolutely clear. Why won’t you acknowledge it?

1 Like

Even elizabeth warren is saying biden shouldn’t have done what he did.

Their all so ignorant and corrupt.

^*

What favor did he ask??

There’s nothing there.

^*

Why are you shouting. (All caps) about “hate blinded people”. I am not shouting at you

I have read the transcript and it is clear that the President, after complaining that Ukraine has not contributed to its relationship with the United States asks for a favor for his reelection campaign.

In my opinion, that’s an impeachable offense.

1 Like

He asked that the Ukraine provide dirt on a political opponent. That’s in the transcript.

How can anyone who is paying attention to this scandal even ask such an obvious question if they are trying to discuss this matter seriously?

1 Like

We already did that with Clinton, 5-years of investigations started because of real estate deals prior to becoming president.

He was impeached by the House and acquitted be the Senate.
We started it with the Whitewater investigation and 5 years of Ken Starr.
.^^^^

2 Likes

No he didn’t. hunter biden isn’t runing for any office.

What favor did trump ask??

^*

Wow. A person and political party willing to uphold the law and constitution at the risk of political loss? What an “idiot.” LOL. I wish there were more “idiots” in Washington, more concerned about the country than themselves.

2 Likes

“I need you to do us a favor though…

And then he asked no favor?

2 Likes

trump told pelosi he wanted to get something done about guns the day she started this impeachment and he said she didn’t even know what he was saying. She was too busy getting ready to tear the country apart.

And he would have been doing infrastructure by now if not for her and the rest of the dimocrats hatred!!

^*

1 Like

What favor??

^*

“Hunter Biden isn’t running for any office” is not a serious contribution to this discussion.

If you want to have a discussion address this matter with the gravity it deserves. Otherwise you can shout all you want while the impeachment inquiry continues.

1 Like

what trump actions were you led to believe were “inappr?”

“And then he asked for no favor” is a statement, not a question. Of course he asked for a favor, he wanted cooperation in smearing Joe Biden.

… just as Russia provided damaging information for smearing Hillary Clinton.

He solicited political help from Ukraine. In doing so, he put his political interests above the national interest.

His staff followed up by covering up the President’s actions by seeking to hide the facts about the call on a highly secure server rather than maintaining the appropriate record flow.

Huh? You must have overlooked the “uphold law and constitution” thing.

The senate is sitting on a bipartisan background check bill passes months ago. Trump should call up Mitch and get a vote scheduled…

no he didnt there was no exchange of favor and it is his job as chief exec to pursue.

the Ukraine pres said that himself

Hate to break to to you, but an attempted crime is still a crime. Even if nothing was given in return, a political official asking for something illegal is…illegal.

Don’t we have an ability within the DOJ and Congress to do this?