Idiot pelosi Doesn't Care If Impeachment Costs dimocrats the House, And Her Job

The next couple of months are likely to be very tough… Maybe take up meditation and/or yoga…

2 Likes

Agreed. There are several other interesting avenues to explore. It would be especially interesting to see what discussions Trump had with Putin about the Ukraine – the discussions that were hidden on the highly secure server – especially in light of Trump’s suggestion last week at the UN that the Ukraine make a deal with Putin.

However, we must not lose sight of the fact that Trump’s own “transcript” of the his recent Ukraine call shows the President shaking down a foreign country for help with a Presidential campaign and that provides grounds for impeachment.

Trump’s and his supporters are in high dudgeon trying to distract from that evidence.

1 Like

He has yet to build a single inch of his new “big beautiful wall”.

He isn’t building any wall right now.

What is being built is REPLACEMENT FENCING that was already in the planning stages for construction before Obese Donald lied the first time that Mexico was going to pay for his “big beautiful wall”.

Why does Obese Donald need Congress to approve border fencing money when Mexico is going to pay for his “big beautiful wall” at the border?

Because he lied to his gullible base and they still believe his lies.

Next Obese Donald will be building a “space force” and telling you Martians will pay for it, and you will believe him.

:laughing:

It clearly does but I think even the most basic inquiry is going to uncover a lot more of what’s been going on and who has been involved…

Must distract from the evidence at all times.

As I read the intemperate language that you and your President use to complain that others are “hate-filled” it is clear who is expressing hate, anger and fear. Projection much.

You are right. The Lavrov story that came out on Friday shows how much was covered up from Mueller and suggests that people who participated in the cover-up are ready to save their own skins. Hence all the efforts to deflect and distract.

1 Like

So why did Volker resign? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Why was Coats fired? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

What was provided was not a full verbatim transcript, which is what was requested. What was provided was a memo cobbled together that was an incomplete and partial rendering of the conversation.

Just another nothingburter from the corrupt impeachment media and their dimocrat slaves.

Ukraine got all of it’s aid. And no favors were askes.

^*

1 Like

The Ukraine got aid three days after the ICIG notified congress of the whistleblower complaint that had been stalled by the DNI. Just coincidence?

1 Like

Oh yeah btw, he didn’t do anythingt wrong.

This is just what they want you to believe because they know hate-blinded people will believe it.

READ THE DAMN TRANSCRIPT!!!

^*

I will when we see the real transcript!

Sweet!

We’ll be getting that transcript, you betcha.

trump gave everyone exacktly what they asked for. He even tweeted about it saying he would release theentire transcript without reactions and whatever.

Read his damn tweets!!!

And then READ THE DAMN TRANSCRIPT!!!

^*

We have not seen the dang transcript… I’ll bet Sue Gordon knows whats on that secret server…

It’s kind of weird that she resigned and then three days later the whistleblower filed the complaint…

1 Like

Cool. I await the transcript without the ellipses.

1 Like

It’ll be pretty cool when we get the transcript.

It’s probably going to take 3 flushes.

2 Likes

I’m not haaving a meltdown

I’m perfect fine but no one cares about bidengate and how the disgusting bidens are getting away with this because Orange Man BAD!!!

^*

I’m sure Sue Gordan will he happy to share what’s on the server…

1 Like

There is no bidengate… However, Orange Man is in some deep doo doo… The amount of singing in the next few months is going to be brutal…