I was wrong and am sorry. Let me get the record straight

I know. If it weren’t for Trump, I would have had no idea whatsoever the city l have both lived in and worked in for several years has been burning for decades. Those damn lying eyes and ears.

1 Like

I don’t see this with this thread.

A Trump hating derangement thread would be something like “Trump is a stupid orange man and Melania is a dumb bimbo, get them out of the White House cause I hate them blah blah blah”

This OP cites facts and statistics with hard numbers without any inflammatory rhetoric and even a source to back up said statistics, does it not ?

3 Likes

This thread was actualy about the deficit under Trump leadership.

Are you ok with 3.8 trillion in deficit? You beleive that is good and what he promised?

I know that 185,000 of that 32% no longer care

1 Like

As long as the banks still get paid, it’s all good in the hood.

sure deficits matter now since its trump.

They did under Obama. What changed? Oh right. Carry on.

1 Like

Deficits always matter. That is one of the reasons I really liked Clinton and Obama.
Clinton took it from 255b a year to a surplus of $128b a year.

Obama took it from 1.4b to 665b

Trump took it from 665b to 3.8T.

It ALWAYS mattered to me and many others.

3 Likes

I did. I do not agree with the way my money was spent under Obama anymore than I do now. I disagree with the Democratic Party on fiscal policy. I disagree with the Republicans Party and both fiscal and social policy.

Just because I am a liberal doesn’t mean I’m happy with the drunken spending habits of both parties.

Huh, no response.

I know why, but was hoping that the poster you were responding to could enlighten us.

Just be aware that this topic is deficit, not debt. The poster you responded to mistakenly mixed the two up.

1 Like

Thanks. Debt will grow under every president until the deficit is a surplus. So worring about the debt is pointless.Nothing we can do about it as the money has been spent.

What we need to do is focus on the DEFICIT. Get that under control and then we can talk about the debt…

Debt discussion ended in 2000. The dem canidate wanted to use the surplus to pay off the debt. The Republican canidate wanted to give tax refunds and not worry about the debt.

Republican won. Until we have a surplus again, its a non issue.
Lets stay focused on the deficit.

1 Like

That’s where Democrats IMO have a slight edge as they at least try to pay for some of the nice things our country puts on the card…Republicans just attempt to pass it on to the next generation

2 Likes

Sure dude. Seems like democrats don’t share that sentiment

Thanks for the trump derangement thread

1 Like

Or two or three down the line. But hey, who’s counting at this point?

1 Like

I’m a Democrat and I do

Where, oh where, did those Tea Party people go?

??? This is how it is defined. Anyone who has taken a Microbiology class knows the difference between disinfectant and antiseptic. Antiseptic is referring to sepsis, a wide-spread bacterial infection in the body. Inanimate objects don’t get sepsis- because there is nothing to infect. They get contaminated instead.

Moreover, disinfectants contain many harmful chemicals, some of which are corrosive, or at least, acidic, to the human body- anything above 7 plus or minus over .4 is going to affect the physiology. For example, the folding of proteins is disrupted by abnormal pH, which in turn will affect the functioning of cells.

that’s terrific. You are a minority in your party. We will see if that carries over should biden win

I do. Notice its not Biden that says that. Notice is not the Dem platform that says it. Its just some centrist dems who are saying it.

Here is what we know. Since Regan -Deficits have gone down under Dems and up under Republicans.

But NO Party has EVER hit 3.8T in deficit. Not after 9/11 - not after the crash of 2008. No one.

1 Like