I was wrong and am sorry. Let me get the record straight

I assume you are left-libertarian then. In the same area as Anarcho-Coms.

Speaking of debt,

" U.S. government debt will nearly equal the size of the entire economy for first time since World War II, CBO finds"

America first. Or something. Good thing we aren’t at war right now.

Oh ■■■■■

You go right ahead. Don’t do your research, because that would be shocking to you.

Are you trying to tell me that Trump was wrong when he suggested injecting disinfectants could be a viable solution and should be looked into?

1 Like

They were bought out.

The article says biden is pushing expensive plans. So yeah biden is pretty much saying it. Also remind us all who is controlling the purse strings? That would be your party.

But what about the stock market? Surely that is the true indicator of our nation’s economy, right? After all, lazy and weak Trump tweeted this just yesterday:

Though headlines from today have me scratching my head. Will lazy and incompetent Trump tweet about the market today?

4 Likes

I dont know why this is so hard. For the last 40 years Dems and Republicans position on spending has been the same.

Republicans -Cut taxes to reduce goverment income, use deficit spending to maintain spending levels, give mass blankent goverment spending and tax cuts to major corprations. Results, they theorized, the money would trickle down, economy would grow, goverment spending would decrease because the money wouldnt be there.

The result has been the money doesnt trickle down, wage gap increased, and goverment spending did NOT decrease and deficits under Republican leadership have always grown.

DEMS theorized that we cut taxes for lower income, spend what we need to in order to invest, Tax the rich and give corprations targeted tax cuts that could only be claimed if they hired more or invested more in research. The theorized the money would trickle up creating more demand and the econmoy would grow and the result would be over time the deficits would shrink.

The result has been that under Dem leadership the econmony has grown and deficits have shurnk.

This has been true for 40 years.

3 Likes

he has ALSO pushed for ways to pay for it.
See the differnce?

Would raise revenue by almost 4 Trillion over 10 years.

2 Likes

Yes. I don’t like that he suggested that.

Thats not what the article says.
Continue with orange man bad thread

The article was about not biden.
I sent you the eval of Bidens tax plan.

Read through all that in the span of three minutes eh? That’s impressive. :roll_eyes:

He added the last after my response.

raise my taxes, no thanks.

I did. That is correct.
So I’ll give you a chance to read it. It even shows that the economy may slow down a bit with the taxes. But that net gain will still be over 3 trillion over 10 years.

Yeah not to worry. The kids, grandkids, and great grandkids will pay for it.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that the last 5 questions get very hard.

5 Likes

THAT was really funny… :smiley: :smiley:

Some people are calling it the greatest in history.