I was never a fan of that war

No point. I just thought you might find that to be interesting. Have you ever been to Alice Springs?

Where you as obsessed with Clinton’s felonious draft dodge?

No, I have never been to Alice Springs nor Uluru. I may get there one day; possibly travelling on the Ghan train.

Clinton isn’t president.

Clinton didn’t disparage the military… specifically war heroes and generals (Trump knows more than his generals)

That is my problem with Trumps draft dodging. He wasn’t unique during the time of the draft… however he should not trash ANYONE in the military serving honorably

I actually agree that his comments regarding some who have served honorably, including McCain were over the line.

2 Likes

They weren’t just over the line; they were singularly crass.

No disagreement.

Good to see that we have reached a consensus on this at least.

Clinton did nothing illegal. Some might say that the path he used was unethical. However the Doctor who lied about Trump’s medical condition broke the law. And some would say that Trump giving the military false medical information could have been illegal. That is of course based on the fact that Trump did not have bone spurs, which I believe to be the truth.

Actually Clinton was pardoned for committing a felony.

THIS is TDS. The idea by Trump and his supporters that if anyone has anything remotely negative to say about Trump they are suffering from some “syndrome.” The individual who holds the idea that someone who speaks critically of another has a “syndrome” is the one with the pathology.

If you can’t handle someone speaking critically and holding different opinions, that’s your problem. Don’t used a made up “syndrome” to cover insecurities.

3 Likes

Anyone can review my posts and see that what you are saying simply isn’t true.

Having said that, TDS is very real but it has nothing to do with simple disagreement.

When was he convicted of a felony?

He was pardoned. Feel free to review my earlier link for the details.

Sure. You have no tendency to throw the “TDS” label around in this thread or elsewhere. “TDS is real.” That your bumper sticker or just a mantra?

He was never charged or convicted of draft dodging, therefore he did not commit a crime. No pardon needed.

Must be CDS.

So many here would go ape ■■■■ during Obama’s terms when anybody mentioned Bush. And now some of those same folks will quickly deflect to just about any Democrat.

1 Like

^ TDS, out of control

1 Like

He wasn’t an American Citizen yet!!

4 Likes