I was never a fan of that war

Clinton? You take an equally hard line against him?

I like Clinton. Clinton didn’t get captured in Vietnam. I don’t like Americans who get captured.

3 Likes

Neither of them repeatedly mocked the heroism of POWs who did serve. They also didn’t make flippant remarks comparing their own sexual promiscuity to the sacrifice made by our soldiers in war.

1 Like

I was never a fan of it. It ended when I was 9

Oh Lordy

You say that as if we are supposed to be surprised you have a shred of decency…actually

Probably will get worse as elections get closer. Liberals must know trump is a better choice than their canidates.

1 Like

Do you think we’ll hit 2012-level derangement? Like “Trump is going to cancel the election” derangement?

Well you remember, he was an Muslim of some sort or another, then he moved to Hawaii, and got this new birth certificate that said he was a Full Fledged Blue Blooded Yankee Doodle American…and at that moment he drempt of being president

Most likely will be worse. Mobs will probably form and attack trump supporters. Trump rallies will probably be blocked and people harrassed as they enter.

When you say people will be harassed at Trump rallies, do you mean the enemies of the people, the media? What is wrong with that?

Who has said that military service was a prerequisite to be President. Name names.

Trump didn’t know Ireland was not part of the UK.

No. Just like in 2016 trump supporters being spit on, eggs thrown at, being blocked from entering. This time might be worse. Hopefully people can be civil, but as shown in the article below, my doubts are high.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjm24Th_dPiAhXR11kKHSgDCuYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twincities.com%2F2016%2F08%2F20%2Ftrump-supporter-reports-cellphone-robbery-after-minneapolis-event%2F&psig=AOvVaw2JBnKFHZZNEWEoIoBHaX83&ust=1559880481160668

Yeah and Obama got the number of states wrong.

I do recall Trump telling a person that he would pay his legal bills if the supporter physically attacked a heckler at one of his rallies.

and Trump didnt know his dad was not born in Germany

Does Obama know how to say corpsman?

does Trump know how to say origin?

so we have done 57 (which was over a decade ago once, and corpsman which was in 2010 so close to a decade and you run out of stupid things.

Trump screwed up his dads birthplace…multiple times
i have mentioned things that occurred within the month or so and i have suuuuuch a deep well

want to keep going?

2 Likes

Obama calling ISIS a jv team. I could go on but liberal snowflakes would melt and flood the hannity forum.
But keep trying to knock trump down. Many have tried all have failed. Way it looks we will have him as president until 2024. MAGA

1 Like