I thought Obama was smarter than this

Let me guess - you’re not Jewish.

Do you think that American Jews are religiously driven to support the state of Israel?

LOL Bernie wants to defund all of Israel and is siding with Hamas! His religion is DNC! Most people who live in Israel don’t even have the same believes as those here in America.

Their religion is politics of their party.

Israel is a political state. Judaism is a culture and a religion.

You seem to be having a hard time separating the two.

1 Like

I know this sounds like a good use of buzzwords.

But I think you might want to look at this a little deeper.

LOL you know their master is politics! LOL Omar is an anti semite and her and Bernie share the same beliefs about the state of Israel. If it were destroyed they would cheer with glee

How so? Do you think there were more incidents? If so, how many?

Well, I tried.

Have fun screaming at the sky.

1 Like

Here’s a study, from the year following the one he partially posted.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2019/topic-pages/tables/table-5.xls

So…white people.

2019:
Anti-Asian:
White: 95
Black: 30
Anti-Jewish:
White: 172
Black: 37

Looking at previous years:

2018:
Anti-Asian:
White: 70
Black: 33
Anti-Jewish:
White: 179
Black: 41

2017:
Anti-Asian:
White: 63
Black: 27
Anti-Jewish:
White: 141
Black: 26

2016:
Anti-Asian:
White: 65
Black: 20
Anti-Jewish:
White: 156
Black: 34

2015:
Anti-Asian:
White: 50
Black: 32
Anti-Jewish:
White: 121
Black: 31

Cue the “small sample size” argument while failing to give any additional data. Cue the “out of proportion to general population” argument while failing to admit in most years it’s pretty close and forgetting the numbers are still higher for whites. I’m white. Whites commit the largest amount of hate crimes. I’m not sure why that’s so hard for people to admit. Having to explain things with proportions while ignoring volumes or pleading mystery data which is conspicuously absent doesn’t change what group commits the most hate crimes.

Oh there will be excuses. This entire thread is excuses… “but but my anecdote shows this”, while ignoring that this is well researched and data used in these reports covers quite a bit

“16 isn’t a large enough sample size. Look at my 1.”

Mmmmm

Who is doing it now?

Something has changed.

Is that a fact, or a feeling?

A stat.

Let’s see the numbers, then.

I posted one set. The current numbers aren’t out yet, DOJ is slow.

The set you posted doesn’t support your contention that it has gotten worse since - or that “something has changed.”

So it’s a feeling, then.

Not screaming just common knowledge the DNC wishes Israel doesn’t exist. You complain if they even defend themselves.