I thought Obama was smarter than this

In an exclusive interview with Jewish Insider, Obama blamed said former President Donald Trump “fanned those flames” during his tenure in office. The “seeds that gave rise to the Holocaust have always been with us,” Obama told the Jewish publication.

Now how in the hell does he get here? Does he really not know who is doing this?

2 Likes

He’s in denial.

Ring a bell?

He made it ok for these and others like them to come out in the open. They’ve always been there, but Trump made it more acceptable.

3 Likes

1 Like

I know truth hurts sometimes…meme away…:+1:

3 Likes

Tiffany Harris is a typical Trump voter.

How do you know who she voted for?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

:rofl: …you don’t…:+1:

1 Like

You’re right, I don’t.

Anti-semites are responsible.

Quotes like these:

I think Jewish people that vote for a Democrat—I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty

A lot of you [Jews] are in the real estate business, because I know you very well. You’re brutal killers. Not nice people at all, but you have to vote for me you have no choice.

We really appreciate you [American Jewish leaders], we love your country [Israel] also and thank you very much.

Images like these:

Surely don’t help.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, looking at the numbers…

3 Likes

Meh. Need a transcript.

I’d like to see the context around the pull quotes

The really fine people lie seems to have a life of its own.

Trump needs to speak more. It gets D off message.

It’s all because Trump moved that embassy to Jerusalem and the influence of his son-in-law.

President Obama saying this isn’t dumb…it’s down right hateful, divisive, not true and he should be ashamed.

3 Likes

Yeah, makes it easier to parse.

I mean. That’s what the OP did.

They never seem to finish that quote do they? The fine people on both sides was immediately followed by him saying he wasn’t talking about the white supremacists, blm or antifa.

1 Like

Not only does it hurts, it’s dismissed and often replace with feelings and alternative facts.

1 Like

It has always had the exact opposite meaning in full context.

It is a morally vacuous lie.

He’s a huge follower of Alinsky whose methods are divide, agitate, and conquer.

It that takes lying so be it.

The violence against jewish folks and asians lately has been almost entirely done by blacks who are almost entirely dems.

1 Like