I thought Obama was smarter than this

No.

Yes, I already gave you the study.

“In the 184 incidents in which the race of the source was identified, the perpetrators were predominantly white. White individuals were reported as offenders in 165 of the 184 anti-Asian incidents (89.6%). In contrast, Black individuals were identified as offenders in 10 of the 184 anti-Asian incidents (5.43%). “

White man

You know who it is.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

2 Likes

Ahh anecdotes.

I gave you a study…

“In the 184 incidents in which the race of the source was identified, the perpetrators were predominantly white. White individuals were reported as offenders in 165 of the 184 anti-Asian incidents (89.6%). In contrast, Black individuals were identified as offenders in 10 of the 184 anti-Asian incidents (5.43%). “

Congrats you showed 1 of the 10. :rofl:

You know who it is. You’re there.

2 Likes

I’ll take a sourced study over anecdotes.

Thanks.

90%, white. Savages.

Your mythology won’t help you.

That study is worthless.

It looked at a total of 16 incidents of physical violence in relation to who committed the act.

The biggest category of that 184 was “stigmatizing” references by politicians, which accounted for 121. Thus, as an example it used, Trump saying “kung flu” was a stigmatizing reference example.
No doubt any referenced that was made about the CPC and the virus was considered a stigmatizing act.

2 Likes

tiffany-harris-1200x630-1

Neither will your anecdotes

You didn’t look at your own study and now we all know it.

It’s not an anecdote, it’s a suspect.

Do you have a better study? Maybe all they had was 16 incidents where they knew the race of the perp.

I’m open to another study. Link it.

Thanks

A “study” based on 16 incidents is an anecdote, something you seem not to prefer.

Of course I did.

You’d rather take your 1 or 2 linkies and declare victory.

I’ll take a broad study with sources. Thanks

What is the real number then? Of 16 isn’t right… what is the real number?

Pictures of suspects.

You know.

Broad study.

Identified 16 people who caused physical incidents.

Sourced in the study.

Thanks

If 16 is not right… what is the real number?