I thought Obama was smarter than this

Agreed. Who is committing the violence?

Non-Jewish people…

Uh huh. I know it’s hard.

It is Jewish people attacking Jewish people? I guess it could be… most crime is proximity crime.

Is it? Who’s attacking Asians? What is the proximity in either case?

The black nation needs to get control of its thug culture and Trump had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Obama is either incredibly gullible, or he is more than happy to repeat a debunked hoax for political purposes.

“I thought that there were enough guardrails institutionally that even after Trump was elected that you would have the so-called Republican establishment who would say okay, you know, it’s a problem if the White House isn’t — doesn’t seem to be concerned about Russian meddling, or it’s a problem if we have a president who is saying neo-Nazis are marching in Charlottesville, there are good people on both sides."–Barrack Obama, 6/7/2021

For background see:

Curiously, the rise of BLM rhetoric coincides with an increase in anti-Semitic attacks and anti-Asian attacks from Black suspects. Has President Obama ever condemned the racist idea that (only) Black lives matter?

2 Likes

Oh I know this… most of attacks on Asians have been white men.

Source?

I edited my post to remove the percentage.

Precisely.

Who is beating them? Attacking, not saying things.

2 Likes

Trump still has the establishment quaking.

Not true with the latest surge of anti-semitism.

Liberals need to call out anti-semitism when the perpetrators aren’t white supremacists and lately they have not been. Anything else is simply playing politics with Jewish lives.

4 Likes

To me, this is one of the problems with identity politics; what do you do when one identity turns on the other? The GOP is having issues with it as well.

Most people are so married to their identity that when the truth hits them in the face and the truth contradicts that identity’s narrative they’ll just say “To hell with the truth”

Probably. The left had it with Prop 8 and the courts bailed them out.

Same sex marriage thing ? How so ?

Black nation voting against.

I don’t think we’re talking about the same thing exactly here.

Yes, we are. California Prop 8.