I thought Covid was no longer a threat?..Trump campaign seems worried about it

Do what, not be liable for a lawsuit if someone gets sick by human to human transmission in their place ?

Just enough to shield himself from liability.

Huh? Did I say anything about protests and riots in this post?

The first sentence, many times. The second, never.

Instead of manufacturing things to rag on Trump about, why don’t you just stick to the many things that he says that deserve criticism? You might actually develop some credibility around here if you did.

3 Likes

A lot of assumptions there…

1 Like

It’s true tho.

How do you know he’s trying to shield from liability? How on earth could he possibly be liable for COVID-19?

LOL you think that’s what he’s worried about. If he cared about his supporters, he wouldn’t be asking them to show up to his little egofest, packed like sardines, with hardly a mask in sight.

1 Like

Please quote Trump saying that it’s over?

Some people live to win the ghetto lottery and there’s an endless supply of lawyers looking for an excuse to sue so it’s a valid concern.

1 Like

Well of course he didn’t.

Apparently these days it’s perfectly acceptable to the left to make ■■■■ up out of whole cloth constantly.

When the gov’t is pushing them to rush them into production and removing many of the steps we normally rely on for safety that’s entirely appropriate Paul; even more so since foreign gov’ts are demanding US companies give away the vaccine or at least the recopies if anyone comes up with an effective vaccine wiping out their profit potential.

No. I understand they already have waivers for existing vaccines. Am I wrong?

Waivers only give them a way to circumvent the red tape.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22&ved=2ahUKEwibiNb8h_7pAhXQ7XMBHZVHB0oQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw39UjtGmOGA5DAE_3NhCcds

What’s really funny…is something so obviously meant to be sarcasm…was taken seriously…cuz you can’t see past your microscope. :sunglasses:

Why don’t they have to sign releases against catching the flu, or falling down the steps?

Having these rallies might be the most disrespectful thing Trump has ever done.

No you meant it seriously.

1 Like

This is nothing at all like that.