I Think We Can All Agree Now That blacklivesmatter Is A Massive Failure As an Organization

What does destroying the nuclear family even mean?

Lolololol

1 Like

And policing continues to be reshaped before our very eyes. People are acting like the demands of the extremists are going to be implemented when we all know the final result will not be that, but rather something much more reasonable and effective.

:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Show your work.

1 Like

MAGA is a regressive xenophobic concept with an outer core of patriotism used to encrypt a core fascist desire to return to an idealistic “happy” (white) America that never existed.

See I can do that too!

4 Likes

I refuse to submit to the leftist pressure. All lives matter and that’s all I have to say on the topic.

1 Like

BLM is funded by an old white man that will do anything to destroy America.

Who’s being used, the black community, that probably explains why there are more white people in BLM, they are smart!

An old white man whose last name starts with S? :wink:

1 Like

Nailed it!

Real subtle.

He should be deported.

1 Like

I’d rather see him in Gitmo!

Plagiarism…another trait of leftists! :roll_eyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Farrakhan’s men in bow ties were more effective if you ask me.

In 5 years people will be looking back at 2019 as the good days of policing. All these protests are doing is ensuring that shootings and murders will skyrocket in the black communities. Not by police but by other blacks. Its already happening in the major cities as the police have shrunk back and stopped being proactive but this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Couple that with the devastating effects this is going to have the ranks of police. NYPD can’t process retirement request as fast as they are coming in. Minneapolis has a quarter of its force applying for PTSD disability retirements. Basically everyone who can get out is getting out. Which is going to leave behind a disgruntled bunch who are too far along to start over in a new career.

As to who is going to replace them? Recruiting has been a severe challenge for years now. When I started in 1996 300 people showed up for a test at my PD for 3 openings. When we tested last fall for 11 openings 30 people showed up. In any test you can wash out at least half as they’ll fail either the written, physical, or criminal background check (prior crimes or drug use). More will fail the character background check and psych test. Which leaves very few quality applicants and they are in demand at every dept they apply for. One girl we hired had got 4 job offers from area depts.

Its going to be even harder with all the turmoil as who in their right mind is going to want to be a cop in this environment and face the abuse cops are facing except the ones who shouldn’t be cops to begin with. We turn away a lot of questionable applicants who look good on paper til you get into the background. Like a guy we turned down named Damon. On paper he looked great, decent grades, had worked security jobs since high school, etc. In the background check though they discovered the following: 1) at age 17 he bought a used police car and re outfitted it as close to being an actual police car as possible, 2) he wore typical police supporter clothing everywhere, 3) contacts with neighbors and co-workers showed a guy who liked power and wanted authority over others, etc. In other words he fit the exact profile of every police impersonator you see on the news and is exactly the kind of guy we don’t want. But in the future he’ll be all thats left so he’ll be hired.

So your going to have massive carnage in black communities as they kill each other at greater rates than they do now and few good cops to respond.

2 Likes

Pure paranoia on display. People need to respect police. When that changes everything will change. Respect is earned. Earn the people’s respect (widely) and they will support you more than you can imagine.

3 Likes

I understand the original purpose of BLM was due to the abusive violation of an African American citizen’s right to life by an out of control LEO, and mainly addressed racism that was operating within the police force.

But it is has been capitalized as leverage by adversely base individuals and organizations to extravaganzize anti social, anti American, anti traditional, anti Constitutional, anti lawful authority, etc.
Period.

1 Like

At least that’s what OANN wants you to believe.

3 Likes