I Think We Can All Agree Now That blacklivesmatter Is A Massive Failure As an Organization

For their few years of existence they have had zero impact on reducing crime, and murder in particular in the black community.

They have had many crimes, including multiple murders occur under their banner, at their events, and by self-described members.

They have no real leadership.

Their mission statement is insane.

And they have zero media presence or acknowledgement for some of the most horrific killings of black people in this country, including and especially when it comes to mass abortion in their community.

And even people like don lemon (a major endorser of blm) says that it’s not about black people being killed in their communitites.

Why??

5 Likes

Largest protest movement in history. What a bunch of nobodies.

13 Likes

The confederate flags didn’t remove themsves.

4 Likes

Did you know that one NGO was unable to solve violence in America in its entirety as well as the social ills of the ghetto? And they had like six years? That’s crazy. Anyone should be able to do that.

I see more Black Lives Matter signs than Trump 2020 signs in Rural Maine.

Seems like they have made an impact.

7 Likes

I Think We Can All Agree Now That MAGA and Trumpisim Is A Massive Failure

For their few years of existence they have had zero impact on reducing crime, and murder in particular in the black community.

They have had many crimes, including multiple attempted murders occur under their banner, at their events, and by self-described members.

They have no real leadership.

Their mission statement is insane.

6 Likes

They have you fooled. The grass roots movement is a protest. The organization is totally different. They are Marxist and have little to do with po-leece brutality.

Funny definition of failure. In future history books, Black Lives Matter is going to get the same kind of mention as the Civil Rights Movement. That’s beyond doubt. The protests were branded as BLM even if it is mostly just a hashtag.

1 Like

Then they pulled off the greatest PR coup in history, branding the global protests with their name. Either way.

1 Like

wonder how the right wing media would deal with the coal miners of west Virginia mild and useless protests of the early 1900s

1 Like

There is no “Black Lives Matter” organization.

There are hundreds of BLM “organizations” - and millions of people who consider themselves to be “members” of BLM without actually being a member of any organization.

It’s a movement. Like the Tea Party, only a lot bigger.

1 Like

Black lives matter began due to a lie about Michael Brown. Then they lied again because they recently stated that they aren’t really about all black lives mattering. Then when you read their manifesto, the organization is about destroying the “nuclear family”. Are you kidding? It’s the destruction of the nuclear family that is the root cause of almost all the problems in the black community as well as most races? Not only are they not for black lives, their efforts actually exacerbate the problem they claim they are fighting for?

2 Likes

:rofl: No it’s not.

1 Like

What? Are you kidding me? Seriously?

BLM started in 2013.

1 Like

I say it’s too early to characterize BLM as a failure. They are definitely picking up steam.

Black Lives Matter is so massive a failure that someone comes here and starts a thread about it. :rofl: BLM is at least indirectly, if not totally responsible for the removal of confederate statues, removal of the treasonous flag at sporting events, changes in some state’s flag, CEOs of major corporations installing positions of ethnic diversity, worldwide protests, and police officers finally being held accountable for their brutality. To dismiss BLM as a failure is in no way a factual statement. A personal opinion albeit.

1 Like

By that metric Trump is the most successful President in history.

Largest simultaneous protests in history and they went on for a ■■■■■■■ month. I don’t understand why anyone would be surprised. The Days of Rage in ‘68 took place in like eight cities across the space of like a week.

You can read some details of this monumental failure in the article below.