I Think We Can All Agree Now That blacklivesmatter Is A Massive Failure As an Organization

Yeah but that’s just because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

People are just getting a hard look on video at how the ghetto has always been policed. Like an occupying army.

1 Like

Ya havn’t seen much of the current first lady stuff have ye

You are pretty good at trying to press my buttons.

Is it a learned skill?

Just stating a fact. Don’t care how it makes you feel.

1 Like

Yeah yeah… are you gonna tell us your own “corn pop” story now about you and Ahmad Pop on the streets back in the day?

1 Like

Bout time.

Well, I mean, I was there in the trenches when the Nation and the Five Percenters were like a big deal.

I don’t disagree.

You have no “facts” to argue here particularly on that point. It’s purely a matter of perspective and opinion.

Farrakahn and his “men in bow ties” accomplished very little compared to King.

Both organizations kept their people very much in check though which is what BLM has completely failed at.

There is no solid leadership or discipline within the ranks of BLM and they’ve let a relative handful of professional agitators hijack their movement turning it into a violent mob always on the edge of erupting into violence.

1 Like

Nope. The founders have a different agenda. They are focused on Black-trans rights, and at some point were courted by Leftists with big money.

They profess to be communists. We see some Black People ON TV but if you go to BLM Rallies (at least in NYC) they are 95% White. THAT is a fact.

The Media uses the few images of Black People to scare White America into BELIEVING there is a unified Black Uprising. That is not the case

It happened once with the First Lady, with liberal, progressive Democrats its a freaking habit!! :roll_eyes:

Hmmm.

Farrakahn is a flat out racist. I watched one of his sermons one time out of couriousity and through out the sermon he continually referred to white people as Crackers.

He doesn’t even know who they are. “Men in bow ties”. :rofl::rofl: He’d need Google to know what N.O.I. or F.O.I. means.

When people wanted to defend keeping historical statues of those who fought for the South, they were condemned for not immediately disassociating themselves from Charlottesville protestors who made racist statements or wore swastikas.
If that is the standard, then BLM should be judged based on the looters and rioters that appeared in so many of the protests to which they associated themselves.
What BLM did manage to do is convert a national determination to stop police actions that resulted in the death of Floyd into a divisive instead of a unifying moment. The chance to do something positive as a nation against police brutality was lost in favor of defund the police and race baiting.

3 Likes

Why do you assume it was hijacked. This is not an organization like the Salvation Army for example with a definitive structure and hierarchy. The violence and destruction could very well be what they want. Many people on TV and radio have found numerous radical statements from various people associated with this organization.

It’s their trademark.

I know who they are and what they believe. Farrakhan has had no qualms about openly spreading his message of hate.

And here… since the logical fallacy involving venn diagrams is likely to be posted, I’ll save you the effort of finding a picture of some random guy with a bow tie.

strange response considering.