I Think We Can All Agree Now That blacklivesmatter Is A Massive Failure As an Organization

Hey Spade…where you been? Long time…no see. It’s good to have you back.

Oh…and btw…you forgot to say that community leaders and their Gov. in those states with rampant crime and killing of black folks WON’T let Trump get there and show them, and you, what he can do.

Thank you dear…glad to be back.
Just watched in horror what goes on out there and HAD to come say my peace.
Thank you.

2 Likes

They are still claiming that Mike Brown was murdered. Epic fail.

2 Likes

That was step 1.

BLM is not a failure.

Now Antifa? That is a failure.

BLM is a cult, a financial conduit for Democrat candidates and the enrichment of whatever “leadership” BLM has. Whites who identify themselves as “allies” and those who contribute are nothing more than suckers for a cheap street hustle.
Still not convinced? Go to their website and or listen to prominent Black journalists, celebrities and athletes who denounce BLM. Or, research the BLM involvement in the murder rates of Blacks in Chicago, NY, Baltimore Louisville St. Louis and many other US cities? Oh wait, there is none.

2 Likes

I’ll check the movie out. As for Antifa? Yep!

1 Like

It’s really good. After you watch it, please come back and tell us what you think.

I know this is a post on Jul 17 but i am pretty sure it would maybe the reason there are more BLM signs then Trump signs is problary because its just dangerous to come out publicly that you support Trump or any other republicans?

Extortion, mafia tactics? Why am I not surprised? :face_vomiting:

The release states that La Bodeguita de Mima was forced to close July 24 during a demonstration that shut down East Market Street, at which several protesters presented Martinez with the list of demands and said he “better put the letter on the door so your business is not ■■■■■■ with.”

The demands and an attached contract, which were created by local organizers and activists, ask NuLu business owners to:

Adequately represent the Black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23% Black staff;
Purchase a minimum of 23% inventory from Black retailers or make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5% of net sales to a local Black nonprofit or organization;
Require diversity and inclusion training for all staff members on a bi-annual basis;
And display a visible sign that increases awareness and shows support for the reparations movement.

It is not dangerous to publicly support Donald Trump’s re-election in rural Maine.

The mob can take their “list of demands” to legitimate business owners and stick it where the sun don’t shine.
These are organized crime tactics. I would think the US Justice Dept would initiate an investigation under the RICO Act.

Try doing a little more research and giving it more thought. So in other words, systemic racism. What your saying is systemic racism increased exponentially from 1960 to today. Not buying that theory. Also it doesn’t explain the exponential increase in single parent households for white children. Another thing, from my own experience growing up in an inner city, teaching in an inner city school, knowing other teachers who also taught at inner city schools and in GED programs (most of those students are single mothers who dropped out of school), and knowing people who are landlords. To sum up that experience, most of the women are very young and openly admit that having babies "gets them free stuff’ as they put it, or there are those who have multiple children “to get a bigger house”. I’ll choose to believe them over you. Here are some other interesting observations:

“To provide some historical context, the out-of-wedlock birth rate in the black community was already rising before the Great Society. In 1938, that rate stood at 11 percent. Still, it’s worth noting the difference between the slow and steady increase of 1938 to 1965, and the explosive growth from 1965 until the present day. In any event, black women were more likely to be married than white women as late as 1950. It’s also worth looking at single parenthood over time: In the 1950s, 52 percent of all black children lived with both parents until the age of 17. By the 1980s, that number had plummeted to 6 percent.”

A friend of mine who taught in Newark schools had a 19 year old female student who was having a third child. He asked her why and she told him that would get her a bigger house.

Not here in the Bay Area.

Only time I started school with prayer was First Grade at Bethel Christian Academy back in 1960.

Never in secular schools I attended.

You’ll note that of course he never came back with any straight answers.

Because it’s ■■■■■■■■■ What he essentially is claiming is that there was a concerted effort in the mid to late 1960’s from the systemic racist system to arbitrarily incarcerate as many black men as possible so that young black children would grow up without fathers. Why the systemic racist system waited until the mid 1960’s though is beyond understanding.

No I’m not.

I’m saying the way in which Systemic racism is delivered changed. Went from Jim Crow to War or Drugs and mass incarceration.

And how does that explain the exponential rise in the number of white children during the same period? Furthermore, I grew up in predominantly black and Hispanic inner city during the 1970’s. None of the black or Latino fathers in my neighborhood were taken away by the police.