I Think We Can All Agree Now That blacklivesmatter Is A Massive Failure As an Organization

Not surprising, but it wasn’t just prayer in schools that led to a moral decline in the 60s. Women’s lib, no fault divorce, the whole hippie movement. Also, a dramatic rise in women having to work to make ends meet… Who was babysitting the kids?

All of those are factors for sure.

I still believe the biggest factor is the welfare requirements that made families ineligible if they had a healthy working age male in the home to be the biggest factor.

Back in the early 70s, my dad had a TV repair shop. One if the things my dad did was to sell refurbished TVs to people in the projects on credit. One apartment complex that I remember going to with my dad was almost entirely full of single black mothers with multiple kids. One woman in particular who had 5 or 6 kids was pregnant with another one when my dad knocked on her door for the monthly payment. The woman told my dad she didn’t have the payment. My dad, being my dad, asked the woman why she was having another baby when she couldn’t support the ones she already had. Her response was " well every time I have another kid, the government raises my welfare check."

The black community has been deliberately made dependent on the welfare state. The worst thing that has been done to them.

2 Likes

Fortunately a whole lot of them have learned better and more do so every year.

The Democrats have a vested interest in seeing to it that they don’t. If BLM doesn’t address the root cause of the problem nothing will change for them…

1 Like

Growing up in an inner city I knew my share of black families (married parents), not once did cops come by and arrest the father and put him in jail. And that was in the 1970’s.

1 Like

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

So omnipresent God gets expelled from schools, and Black marriages fail.

Not in mine in the 50s and 60s. But I turned out a liberal so your point is confirmed.

Thank you, Smryna. I will try to figure out what is intended by that statement.

You’re welcome my friend and I truly admire your response.

America has probably the largest number of criminals per capita of all countries and loosest laws stopping crimes.
We let people act up and “protest” in the name of Freedom.
So it’s not a surprise that largest movement at this time is a bunch of nobodies jumping on the train destroying property and making America laughing stock especially when there is no jobs, nothing else to do because of the virus.
Gov. threw money at the idlers and what “nobodies” do best is prowl and loote and if they are paid to do it that much better.
Wake up friend and see what’s going on. Never mind the propaganda.
This movement has nothing to do with a noble truth.
These are times when we need a little of Putin law.

BTW…I see no pillars of any community trotting down the street…“protesting”, only idlers agitators looters and such.
I wouldn’t be caught dead with those “nobodies”.
People who won’t let me say that white life matters too deserve no praise or respect. Sorry.
And…“largest protest in history” they way you said…
Well, there are largest things in history that deserve no praise and it always has been that way. So “largest” does not always mean GOOD.
Largest Jewish extermination …
Largest mass suicide in Jon’s town…
Largest death toll from Tsunami in Indonesia…
you get my drift.

Come to my neighborhood…NOT ONE.

MAGA and Trumpism gave us a fresh view at what America is all about as founded.
It gave us a taste of what is possible in a good American way if we give him one more term to finish the job.
I hope there are enough sane people left who care to let that happen.

Hey Spade…where you been? Long time…no see. It’s good to have you back.

Oh…and btw…you forgot to say that community leaders and their Gov. in those states with rampant crime and killing of black folks WON’T let Trump get there and show them, and you, what he can do.

Thank you dear…glad to be back.
Just watched in horror what goes on out there and HAD to come say my peace.
Thank you.

2 Likes

They are still claiming that Mike Brown was murdered. Epic fail.

2 Likes

That was step 1.