I think the ex-KGB guy has already won

So then you don’t know how Influential the ADS were compared to the ADS put out by regular Americans.
So We can call the Influence of FB ads a Wash then since no one can quantify which were more influential.

Which would mean he had Dirt on Obama and Hillary then correct?

So I guess Obama was in Putins Pocket as well.
Because Obama let him get away with the hacking of the DNC for over a year before he did anything.

Besides a good Bloody Mary once in a while, Russia doesn’t influence me.

Obama knew?

The Facebook ads reached 126 million viewers. That a whole lot of potential influence

He probably did, but at least Obama didn’t bend over and spread cheeks for deeper ramming like Trump is doing.

Yes i have shown that over and over in the old thread that Obama was informed when the DNC was Hacked and by Russia. But he sat on it all till a year later after the elections.

If you saw any, it worked.

But you can’t pinpoint what specifically Influenced people if they were Non Russian Ads or American paid Ads.
Seems to me that is your problem you can’t quantify what had more actual influence at the polls.

This comparison of effectiveness is irrelevant to the illegality of the ads.

Ads from Americans are legal. Ads from Russians are not.

now, read some of the posts in this thread and tell me the ex-KGB guy and Russian haven’t won. it’s obvious. hell, some Americans are running cover for an old USSR dude.

it’s over.

1 Like

How so be specific ? How did they influence me my vote.

And please don’t mix up the E-mails that came from the Freedom of Information requests to the DNC e-mails?
Many people mix the 2 up since many e-mails were being thrown around some came from legit requests.

Ads from Russia are LEGAL they paid FACEBOOK for the Ad space.
FB will continue to take money from Russia to make ads you will just now know who paid for it.

It’s amazing how some people are unable to grasp that very simple fact

Agreed. Trump could nominate Putin for a Cabinet position and the Trumpanzees would attempt to justify it.

Did you view the information in the emails improve your opinion of Clinton?

Words cannot describe how sad it is to witness

1 Like

Defending Russian interests and action over American law.

1 Like

My Opinion of Hillary Clinton didn’t improve or lessen anymore than it did.

Again you are confusing the leaked e-mails from the DNC with the Freedom of Information request leaked E-mails.
The former is what lessened my view on Hillary. More damaging e-mails came out of the FOIA requests than the DNC.

I must be one of Putin earliest agents.