I think the ex-KGB guy has already won

“Decades” of social media and viral internet hoaxes?

More Russian than American.

Won’t there be another election?

It very rarely does.

It hasn’t started yet.

Sure it has.

What are you smoking?

Of course it has Stated. We see Primaries going on already.

So you absolutely saw ZERO anti Trump Ads on FB during his run for President?

Let me rephrase. I saw zero Russian sourced anti-Trump Facebook ads prior to the electro.

Let me rephrase. The media researched Russian sources Facebook ads and the only one they found that was anti-Trump care after the election.

I knew getting debate questions handed to you early was unethical but I don’t think its illegal.

Yes, of course hacking is illegal. I’m all for prosecuting whoever did it.

Well, it could hardly be said to have influenced the election that happened earlier that week.

I saw none and I still voted for Trump.

Exactly how much influence would 75k in Facebook ads have out of a billion?
Like worrying about microwaves affecting your health.

Ultimately, if Russia sneaks in a handful of ads, its up to the American voter to decide whether they want to be influenced or not.

1 Like

Please quantify How any of the anti-Hillary Ads that Russia put out on FB influenced peoples votes. I am sure you can give us specific numbers on the number of people who voted for Trump specifically because of an Ad president by Russians who legally paid FB for Ads.

Putin’s background is in intelligence and he’s used that background to get where he is today. He digs up dirt on his opponents and uses it to his advantage to compromise them and get them to do his bidding. I can’t believe it’s any different with Trump, since by all accounts he’s in Putin’s pocket.

1 Like

It isn’t about you.

Did you see the hacked emails from the DNC?

Never claimed I could quantify the effects of the ads. I don’t know anyone they could.

I saw some but not all. So does that mean Russia didn’t hack all the e-mails? Or does it mean that I didn’t bother to care about them.
Similar to ADS on FB?

Sure. It’s ancient history though.