I think it's time for a real national discussion on the legalization of weed

Promotion? The only thing being promoted would be more individual liberty.

yeah of course the left becomes libertarians when it comes to flooding the streets with pot and narcs

Everything about cannabis is good for the mind and body, and that’s a scientific fact from the Creator.

2 Likes

You can also purchase it legally with a condoning government in over 2/3rd’s of all states this very moment (some licensing may apply).

The conversation is already essentially over, legalization is a guaranteed matter of time.

I myself would prefer a complete deregulation of the plant.

2 Likes

You gonna ban alcohol and tobacco too? So they won’t be “promoted.”

are these reasons everything else should be legal?

Weed? Yeah it should be legal.

It’s a plant.

Ask any cop. They’d rather deal with a pothead over a drunk any day of the week.

Meth or heroin? ■■■■ no. Nothing positive, inspiring, or good ever came from meth or heroin. That ■■■■ is poison.

A majority of right-leaning Americans support legalization.

You equated removing the prohibition of weed to the promotion of it. Is the government promoting alcohol and tobacco by “allowing” them to be legal?

There is no such thing as a bad drug. There are only bad uses for a drug.

Cannabis is a food, not a drug.

Wait, we have to go back to weed with seeds again?

1 Like

Only when I need more seeds. lol

1 Like

I’m thankful the gov is finally catching up to society by slowly making marijuana use both acceptable and not illegal.

Conservative and for legalization.

Makes no sense he would have to resort to that, considering every legal pot seller is in violation of federal drug law. If he doesn’t like the industry he doesn’t need to resort to anti-trust to shut them down.

A preventative measure, eh? Don’t mind if I do.

:man_shrugging:

I support decriminalizing all drugs.

Seems to have worked in Portugal.

As for the drug of topic, weed, making it legal in all states and striking down the federal laws against it are the wise choices to make.

As a painkiller you’re best off using it if you can stay home & sleep it off, no worse than over the counter sleep aids & antihistamines. There have to be worse ways to mess up your life than imbibing 5-10 mg THC when in a lot of pain.

What worked, decriminalization for personal use of drugs? Psst, there are very few people in prison here for that offense.

Good news for me.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/999038/16

Pot stocks jumped after an updated U.S. House schedule showed a vote will be held on marijuana decriminalization next week.

@SixFoot, dare we hope?

I trust no one that uses drugs.