I think it's time for a real national discussion on the legalization of weed

Tattooed on his chest.

2 Likes

Hope the DNS host never changes for the National Library of Medicine, otherwise he’d have a chest full of 404 errors.

1 Like

And on Facebook, and on here. :wink:

The avoidance of picking nits, because we agree on what the result should be.

Banning the use while driving/being under the influence while operating is regulating the use of it. If alcohol or weed are involved, then you’re regulating the use of it.

Laws regarding parental supervision regulate the circumstances under which it may be used by minors. If weed is involved, it’s a regulation on the use of it under specific circumstances.

Sometimes memes arent enough.

I’ve been considering starting a sleeve. lol

Cannabinoids and Viral Infections
Cannabinoids and Viral Infections - PMC

Cannabidiol Provides Long-Lasting Protection Against the Deleterious Effects of Inflammation in a Viral Model of Multiple Sclerosis: A Role for A2A Receptors
Cannabidiol provides long-lasting protection against the deleterious effects of inflammation in a viral model of multiple sclerosis: a role for A2A receptors - PubMed

High-intensity Cannabis Use Associated With Lower Plasma Human Immunodeficiency virus-1 RNA Viral Load Among Recently Infected People Who Use Injection Drugs
High-intensity cannabis use associated with lower plasma human immunodeficiency virus-1 RNA viral load among recently infected people who use injection drugs - PubMed

Antibacterial Cannabinoids From Cannabis Sativa: A Structure-Activity Study
Antibacterial cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: a structure-activity study - PubMed

Antibacterial Activity of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabidiol
Antibacterial activity of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol - PubMed

Uncovering the Hidden Antibiotic Potential of Cannabis
Uncovering the Hidden Antibiotic Potential of Cannabis - PubMed

Antimicrobial Activity of Cannabis Sativa, Thuja Orientalis and Psidium Guajava Leaf Extracts Against Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
Antimicrobial activity of Cannabis sativa, Thuja orientalis and Psidium guajava leaf extracts against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus - PubMed

Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs
Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs - PMC

1 Like

why stop there?

You know it’s been about 45 years maybe since I rolled one up and got high with my friends. Good times but I kinda moved on. Those ‘ 60’s and early ‘70’s were rough and I had some acquaintances that did time for.weed. But you know now that I’m older and the more I read about the medicinal benefits of boo, I must say it’s interesting.
Do they still make Maui Wowee and Panama Red?

Why do I matter to you? Why do you care what I think? What are you looking for?

I already said it isn’t.

Ibid.

You have an issue with memes?

Dude they got stuff now that will blow your mind.

Ha, don’t want to “blow my mind” I could wind up like ‘Ol Joe! At this stage I’m more interested in medicinal benefits.

1 Like

It’ll actually prevent your mind from deteriorating like Ol’ Joe. lol

Neuroprotective Antioxidants From Marijuana
Neuroprotective antioxidants from marijuana - PubMed

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
US6630507B1 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - Google Patents

Neuroprotective Effects of the Nonpsychoactive Cannabinoid Cannabidiol in Hypoxic-Ischemic Newborn Piglets
Neuroprotective effects of the nonpsychoactive cannabinoid cannabidiol in hypoxic-ischemic newborn piglets - PubMed

Cannabidiol for Neurodegenerative Disorders: Important New Clinical Applications for This Phytocannabinoid?
Cannabidiol for neurodegenerative disorders: important new clinical applications for this phytocannabinoid? - PubMed

Cannabidiol and (−)Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol are neuroprotective antioxidants
Cannabidiol and (−)Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol are neuroprotective antioxidants - PMC

I think we have way too many pot heads already. Just keep it illegal.

Cool. Bill Barr doesn’t like the cannabis industry, so he abused the power of the DOJ to investigate cannabis company mergers as anti-trust investigations, to specifically harm these organizations. To the point where John Elias, a career employee of the DOJ, filed a whistleblower complaint to the IG.

Are all of the Trump supporters on board with this?

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploadedfiles/elias_written_testimony_hjc.pdf?utm_campaign=4024-519

The corruption is real and is occurring in every facet of Trump’s government with the help of Barr. Barr needs to be investigated!

1 Like

great. more drugs in society

just what we all need

Someone used pot for pain relief and they’re “more stupid and distracted”?

I see willful ignorance of such disciplines as history leading to a dumber populace, but do agree there should be no federal prohibition.

Alcohol probably dulls more senses. Tobacco use leads to more health problems. If it’s legal to buy a six pack or pack of cigarettes in any state, it should be legal to purchase weed, whether for recreational or medicinal use.

Anything the Federal Government touches turns to a heap of crap, anyways. Affordable Care Act, anyone?

2 Likes

The WPO reported that the federal government would make $51.7B a year and there would be about 1M new jobs created.

2 Likes

Dude, it’s everywhere already.

You can walk down the street in any American neighborhood and buy an ounce.

thats not justification for promotion