I like AOC more and more

Like I said not 100% true. Do you or do you not have to where a mask if not vaccinated in NY and NYC? Your answer proves your statement of masks are not mandated is wrong. Your flailing. Oh by the way I spent 3 days over New Years in NYC working didn’t get asked once for vaccine status. So anouther canard shot down.

1 Like

If you’re not vaccinated in NYC, you can’t go to restaurants or bars, period.

Right back atcha. Aren’t you supposed to be justifying your claims of “hypocrisy” on the part of AOC, rather than trying to pick nits about upstate New York mask mandates?

Did you go to any restaurants or bars?

Yes I went to a restaurant /bar every night.

I see you avoided the question: do you or do you not have to a mask indoors everywhere except private residences in all of NY unless proof is shown? The answer you are trying to avoid is YES. So yes NYC DOES have a mask mandate same as the rest of the state. Saying there is no mask mandate is a flat out lie by you.

She is a hypocrite. She went to Florida and did not where a mask. She stated she would wear one even if not required anymore.

Definition of Hypocrisy: Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one’s own expressed moral rules and principles.

IE it doesn’t matter what the rules are in a different location.

1 Like

She went to Florida and did not wear a mask: yes.
She stated she would wear one even if not required: where?

Where does she vow to wear a mask wherever she goes for all her future days, indoors and out. If it’s the article from May linked here where people just go by the headlines, her actual words:

“NYC got hit so hard that I think some of us are going to take time adjusting as we feel comfortable,” the New York Democrat wrote on her Instagram story.

“Personally I’m going to keep wearing my mask in shared indoor public spaces like elevators, subway, grocery store, etc.,” she said."

Absolutely. Nursing homes in New York are well known to be the safest place in the country for old folks during the Covid Pandemic. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, perhaps, but when she is in NY she has criticized Florida, or rather DeSantis, for allowing what she enjoyed there. That’s pretty much the point, not that the rules both places are the same.

2 Likes

No, she didn’t criticise DeSantis for allowing what she did there, because what she did there is allowed pretty much everywhere.

She criticized DeSantis (rightfully so) for his delusional vaccine policies.

What specifically are you referring to? Do you mean his Constitutional vaccine policies?

2 Likes

You don’t wear a mask when your eating.

wait you don’t wear a mask when eating an drinking?

You do on airplanes. Take mask down to take bit or get drink and immediately put it back up.

2 Likes

:rofl: Amazing.

1 Like

Really? I honestly may never fly again.

Maybe she and Swalwell can hook up while he’s there and compare DeSantis criticisms while enjoying the covid policies they are berating him for.

3 Likes

Was Fang Fang there?

1 Like

:rofl:

I think she managed to quietly slip away before the ■■■■ hit the fan.

But then again, who knows? :wink:

wow not wearing a mask when eating which has never been required anywhere in America.

:rofl:

Just stop.

Where’s the food he is eating?

So lame.

1 Like

Sure leftist don’t have to live by the same rules as conservatives. They are special.

Apparently not in bars though. She’s special.

4 Likes