I like AOC more and more

but she’s a real stickler when it comes to shooting selfies in empty garages, blaming the world for being obsessed with her ginger boyfriend’s feet, or something

i honestly didnt listen, as her narcissistic 12 year old manner of speech is too much for me to bear

4 Likes

Now I want to date her.

Let’s Go Brandon.

2 Likes

Explain how being vaccinated and not wearing a mask at an outdoor bar makes someone special.

That’s what i wondered too. :+1: :rofl:

2 Likes

AOC is “special” all right. In this sort of way :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

lol

no you dont. you have a soul

I figured out why she is so attractive.

She looks like the classic depiction of Cleopatra.

Now you can’t unsee it.

for me not really, as juvenile narcissistic mental illness is a big turn off for me

if she werent so vain maybe, but then again i’m not into the “latheena” look

1 Like

Cleopatra was a queen and ruler Egypt.

Certainly she was pretty full of herself.

1 Like

Oh no you don’t. A year and a half ago I dated a very hot but very liberal woman, I literally got accused of killing a penguin somewhere because I left the car running to run in and grab food to go.

2 Likes

I’d hit it.

1 Like

Way different than dating her!! :joy:

1 Like

you’re just in “De-Nile” Camp. ahem…

2 Likes

i doubt that. you couldnt take her attempts at vocalizing what most would consider “thoughts”

I can’t hear that vocal range.

1 Like

She should be in media instead of DC legislator.

If she had CNN Cuomo slot… ratings through the roof. She could say anything. Nobody would be listening.

1 Like

she would be a perfect fit

but those lines are blurred these days

1 Like

Like I said before … if she keeps her mouth shut while you are “dating” her … :wink:

I thought it was because everybody loves horses. Silly me. :wink:

1 Like

Just what do you think AOC is referring to when she says all Republican men want to “date” her? :wink: