"I haven't heard anything about testing being a problem"

Well for some reason I thought this was the press conference ratings thread. My mistake

Problematic

I see us in extraordinary circumstances and I do not expect anyone, Trump included, to respond perfectly. While I don’t think Trump’s response to the crisis has been ideal, I don’t consider it to be a disaster. I do wish he would be a little more upfront about things and rely on his experts a bit more.

In these times, the people want a President that is providing hope but keeping it real. We need confidence that the US is doing the best it can to combat this pandemic.

testing would be so much easier if only the little boxes on the scan sheets were bigger

Labs in the U S don’t all have the same equipment and testing capacity, and many in the field delayed development of their own tests waiting for government approval.

This is ironic as a kit issued by the CDC was found faulty.

I’m sure this will get flamed, but go ahead. I’m going to extend the benefit of the doubt and say Trump was trying to extend hope in his remarks. And, to be quite frank, I don’t expect someone outside of that industry to be familiar with its quirks.

what’s “stupid” about that?

To whom are you responding?

Well that of course isn’t what he said.

The question is did you know that when you posted this or did you just run over here to post some crap off of Twitter without even checking it, Much less listening to it???

People who have honest, legitimate, Fair, criticisms to make do not have to resort to this.

Why do you?

No, ignorant would be commenting on it without having even listened to what he actually said, which is certainly not what the the OP claimed.

Some of y’all need to do some self-reflection.

2 Likes

I cannot fathom all this disdain for Dr. Fauci.

There is no one on this forum and no one in Trumps administration that can match his experience and knowledge when it comes to this pandemic.

1 Like

I’m Bill Frist. I have more knowledge (old school joke).

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

No man. Trump is ignorant. Everything I posted was accurate. Again, you’re trying to make it about me, or everyone else, other than Trump because what I said was the truth.

The OP is a fabrication, he never said it. You dove in head first into an empty pool.

Monkeys Flingint Poo at The Zoo.

:rofl:

Don’t believe you eyes and your ears.

Trump is ignorant. Everything I posted was accurate. Again, you’re trying to make it about me, or anyone else, other than Trump because what I said was the truth.

He never said it, the op is a fraud.

Monkeys Flingint Poo at The Zoo.

Yes he did say it. Just because you’re blind right now it doesn’t mean the rest of us are too. :crazy_face:

No he didn’t, listen to the damned video. That’s not what he said at all, the OP is a fraud.

I listened to what he said. All of it. I know the context. It’s accurate. Period.

No it isn’t even close to what was actually said. period.