"I haven't heard anything about testing being a problem"

Yeah…the left is so smart…

There you go!

See, you shouldn’t defend trump’s incompetence. You are on record here in this forum as voting for trump BECAUSE he’s incompetent. You told us you wanted him to burn it all down.

This is what ‘burning it all down’ looks like.

4 Likes

Are we a Third World nation?

1 Like

So much “winning”… I actually am kind of tired of it.

The video contains the Governor telling the President that Montana doesn’t have enough tests, and is fighting against the federal government on the market to buy ppe and missing test components.

The president responds by saying he hadn’t heard about that, and that we have the best tests and the most tests.

This reply is basically the same thing. Facts met with strawmen that serve to only distract from the reality at hand and only serve to make sure the buck stops anywhere but with the president.

Naw. Don’t blame Trump or his apparatchiks. Everything’s fine, we’ll be enjoying the woods of Chernobyl again this summer.

Add Montana to the ■■■■ hole list.

1 Like

Why don’t you make up your mind? Over the last few years, you don’t believe anything Trump says and have said so repeatedly…but now you do and it’s upsetting to you? If you’d like an explanation I’d suggest that you only concentrate on what he does, not what he says or tweets. I think then, you’ll appreciate the President more? He’s getting a lot done, regardless of how you choose to interpret what he says?

2 Likes

So…we shouldn’t believe the ratings? Or, you’re admitting he’s trolling us?

I admit you’re wrong and I’m right. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How dare you! :fire:

1 Like

Not enough test kits…

You took a statement he made completely out of context and then proceeding to ask how such stupidity can be acceptable, I mean seriously, I stand by my statement to "get a grip" on your TDS and tuck it away where the sun don’t shine.

1 Like

No it wasn’t taken out of context and doesn’t just apply to rural Montana.

The governor of Maryland (a Republican, BTW) flat out stated yesterday that no state has enough testing capability.

This lag in testing is getting to be ridiculous and needs to be fixed.

Trump is like a five year old whose mum has seen him break the window but denies it anyway.

1 Like

Most people would have asked about what he could do to help; but that is just completely foreign to Trump.

2 Likes

Why would your response have no relationship to what he said? Is that by accident?

It contains the Montana governor clearly and unambiguously articulating to Trump about the paucity of tests and testing equipment in his state.

Actually @Smyrna response had nothing to do with the thread topic / OP to which hecrespinded. Thus I was asking what relevance it had to the thread topic.

Obviously Trump’s comments were concerning the current situation for testing. Trump was already publicly addressing the “problems” the US encountered with inadequate testing way back in February.

So if you are trying to suggest Trump was trying to say he has never heard of problems with testing in the past, you are misunderstanding his comment.

1 Like

Who cares what he meant…other than political use purposes? Whatever he meant, his comment isn’t slowing down the production and distribution of those test kits. If he had cancelled kit set production because of a mistake, then there would be a real issue.
Everything is going along as it should…at least so far as is possible. Is there any evidence of intentional slowdowns?
Let them pretend to weep over it if they so choose.

2 Likes

Actually…it did and I responded directly to the OP. You jumped in with something that had no relevance but…I forgave you. :sunglasses: