I hate to say it but Putin may be the only rational authoritarian with a brain

Yes it does. Here is a box of Kleenex.images (1)

1 Like

I did not say Putin was cool and I do not support him.

1 Like

Fake news

I’ve spent the majority of my career in the upstream with a major. I think they know better than you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey. Remember when the GOP brought a vote to the Senate floor about defunding the
Police and no Democrat voted to defund the police?

You guys need to get a new accusation

another overpaided college educated person. Let’s Go Brandon.

1 Like

Try again, my distingushed brother.

It’s hard with the random conservative response generator you guys use.

It is all over the place.

Hard to pin down a complaint.

Once one is addressed three others randomly appear out of the vapor.

We have talked about the supposed Clinton death list on this thread.

That is how crazy it has gotten.

1 Like

I did not do those things that you just said. Speak to me or don’t speak… Sounds like you might be accusing me of some things I did not do on this thread. I would suggest that you take it up with management if you feel so bad. Lets park it there.

Wow! Going personal!

My job essentially is to drill and complete wells as cost efficiently and safely as possible. I thought you liked the oil and gas companies?

Hurry up I do not have all day.

This is In general.

The topic of why Putin loves his country so much is now about the supposed Platform of the Democrats of defunding the police when no one can point to one Democrat who has voted that way when a vote has come up.

It’s almost like there is a propaganda apparatus feeding the randomness of the litany of complaints in threads like this…. You know…. Threads that are about how Putin is a real leader.

1 Like

No I was not going personal. You are the one who said " in the upstream with a major. I think they know better than you. :slightly_smiling_face:" sounds a little condescending to me. My comment stands…

Oh I like oil but that is not a prerequiste to like what you say when I think it is probably founded on some weird notions.

Nope you lost me on your openning statement. My comment stands.

You are lionizing him.

It’s okay.

Trump did too.

Allan

When a Democrat uses the power of their office to try to overturn an election that they lost I will stand with you condemning their actions.

Until then……

Just to make it clear to the liberals here, I do not like, respect, or support Pukin Putin. But I tend to beliece he is the only rational authoritian with a brain. And he does not want NATO to take over the Black Sea. We would not like China or Russia to take over the Caribbian.

Xi is on par with him if you want to compare brains without lionizing them.

We wouldn’t have to be an authoritarian country to have that desire.

But on the other hand… Putin is a “real leader” unlike the elected leader we have.

Really. which part?

That Trumpists/Conservatives heap praise on Putin?
Just read this thread.

That Putin is a former Communist, high ranking officer in the KGB and later head of the FSB?
Just look it up.

Or that Trumpists/Conservatives call anyone on the Left a Commie?
Just spend an hour, or so, at this forum.