I deeply regret my actions. Now shut up you STUPID PEASANTS!

Trump: LAW AND ORDER MUST BE FOLLOWED

Also Trump: I don’t care if you have a mask mandate, I am not wearing it.

Also Also Trump: speaking of law and order… I ran a fraudulent Charity and University

1 Like

When you make a false assumption to start off a screed…the rest of the screed becomes gibberish.

1 Like

No one has owned slaves in 155 yrs. The founding fathers weren’t in a position to end slavery when they wrote and signed the declaration, nor after drafting the constitution. But it was the Christian ideals espoused in those documents that many people in the North fought for that led to the abolition of slavery. Without the necessary compromise, those documents wouldn’t have been written at all. What would our history look like then?

Was the seed not sown with the Declaration?

And perhaps some of us forget the Declaration was signed before the war?

“Screed”? That wasn’t very civil.

In that case, does society have a moral imperative to force them? Or eliminate them if they won’t be forced?

1 Like

Here’s another example I’ve used: why do people smoke? Is there any smoker that hasn’t had enough education in the dangers of tobacco to know it’s deadly? It makes people deadly ill in several ways. Not only do they make themselves I’ll, but they have no thought or conscience about blowing deadly poison out in the air for EVERYONE ELSE AROUND THEM TO BREATH IN. 400 thousand people a year die because of this unnecessary habit. Do you have ANY LEGITIMATE REASON why innocent people MUST BE SUBJECT TO THE DEADLY SELFISH DECISIONS MADE BY OTHERS?

400 THOUSAND PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR DIRECTLY DUE TO THE IRRESPONSIBLE, SELFISH AND ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY DECISION PEOPLE MAKE FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN AN IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION OF THEIR PHYSICAL GRATIFICATION! Are smokers the sheep or the bad people? AGAIN: Why must innocent people die because of their decisions?

Pointing out people’s bad behavior and trying to change it by threat or force usually doesn’t work. The more draconian the mandates, the more resistance is going to happen.

1 Like

It was signed by slave holders. That’s hypocritical. That doesn’t make it not a valuable document in the formation of our nation… it just is.

Easy work around, just get a couple families together throw on some BLM shirts and do a peaceful protest while burning down and looting a few businesses and they will leave you alone and you can then have as many people as you want in your house for Thanksgiving.

5 Likes

So by extension the “leaders” in the OP (Pelosi, Whitemor, Newsom, Harris, etc) are hypocrites correct? And are you ok following “leaders” with such glaring character flaws?

Sound like 3 year old brats. with crappy parents.

1 Like

But they are “special”.

3 Likes

Yes, most, if not all politicians are hypocrites.

There’s no viable alternative… at least not under our two party system.

Them:

tumblr_49bd872067baf89d28dc41fd882fe537_0184165c_540

What they dictate the rest of you peons do:

2 Likes

They don’t celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas in China except for way to sell more useless Turkey Basters

1 Like

That is one of the tougher parts of leadership. It requires judgement on a number of different levels.

In this case, yes, the pandemic requires our leaders to judge good actions from bad in the context of ‘what behavior will limit the spread of the virus in our (county, state, country…) and how can I encourage that behavior while discouraging the behavior that will propagate the virus?’

That’s the job right now.

Mostly people smoke because nicotine is an incredibly addictive drug.

Sure there is, but your level of involvement needs to be more then posting complaints in an anonymous internet forum.

That is an amazing, and scary, post.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Global War on Pandemics.