I deeply regret my actions. Now shut up you STUPID PEASANTS!

Who was that young lady killed by an illegal?

Who dragged her dead body through the streets

Might want to ponder that a tad bit and the difference between what you © deem as right and what others do.

Now we get what about because you know what I typed was the truth.

1 Like

Some have no shame. However, there are some who can be motivated by empathy in the absence of shame. Seeing the faces of those impacted by this tragedy might invoke that empathy. I agree that is there is neither shame nor empathy, it really doesn’t matter. They don’t respect those lives to begin with.

No both sides do it to advance their cause. One side does it for civil rights and the other to strip them away.

2 Likes

Who get’s to decide who the bad people are?

2 Likes

Nothing to ponder. If someone sees actions that decrease chances of survival or lead to loss of health and functional independence as “right,” I disagree. People can think differently than me. That won’t change what I believe is right.

1 Like

Empathy is a worthless emotion that helps no one.
People use it to try and make themselves superior.
What I see is many using the deaths of others to attack their neighbors.
Empathy has nothing to do with it.
In fact the attackers have no respect for the ones who have died or their neighbors.
These are the people who have no shame.

3 Likes

What you believe.

As an Native American I can tell you that the left has done more to hurt my people than any other group in the United States.

5 Likes

Like I said. Some have neither shame nor empathy. Self-defense can occur without them, however.

1 Like

Correct. And people can believe acting in a way potentially injurious to others is “right.” I disagree and have nothing to ponder or consider in their belief.

2 Likes

Oh really, name one law the “left” enacted on Native Americans? Let’s discuss

Very True. Most of our presidents who were considered great was precisely because they got their message out in effective ways that connected with the people. Also, practicing what they preached, or at least being more discreet when they didn’t.

I’ve asked this up before, how do we expect to get leaders of integrity when we elect them from a public who doesn’t seem to have much? Power corrupts. It doesn’t elevate a persons character, it reveals it. We get what we deserve…

Dang. You were doing so well…

They don’t have to enact laws.
They come to the rez and treat my people like their idiots.
They really don’t come here to help they come here to feel superior to my people.
Don’t try and tell me what the left has done on the rez I have lived it.

4 Likes

No- what you believe is freedom is an illusion.

1 Like

Great point.

What is the mantra of the left? “never let a dead body go to waste” … or something like that. :wink:

Let’s see: you’re leaders tell you to obey their rules for your own good, which you happily do. Then, they flaunt their own rules right in your faces and you act as if nothing is amiss. I mentioned Marie Antoinette in another thread a couple weeks ago. You remember her arrogant, disconnect with her subjects, displayed by her " let them eat cake" comment got her beheaded. So while millions of people who have lost their jobs, their livelihoods, their homes or businesses and everything they worked hard throughout their lives to earn, due to Covid shut downs, the Filthy Rich Nancy Pelosi, who is the speaker of the house, has no economic hardship to worry about and never has, displays her freezer full of gourmet ice cream to show her subjects how poor Nancy deals with the hardships dealing with Covid has put on her. Cake from Marie and Ice cream from Nancy. They go together don’t you think?

At least Donald Trump never pretended to be anything other than who he was to the world and his supporters. No matter where he went, it who he was talking to, what you see is what you got. You might not like him or his vision for America, but he didnt have to lie and pander to win. That’s the only way Libs win.

You guys cheered poor Comrade Kamala when she slammed the kid sniffer for his record of racism throughout his political career, during their debate. Every word she said you guys accepted as true. Poor Kamala had to deal with Joe’s racist policies growing up. Joe hurt that poor little girl. Remember that? Yet in her lust for power, Kamala tosses his despicable record aside just weeks later to become Joe’s BFF and running mate and now VP.
How can you possibly ever believe anything that comes out of her mouth when she threw her principles right out the window to become VP? Do you believe for an instant she just forgot and forgave joe for his racism? I think it more likely she’s a snake just waiting for an opportunity to strike, and when she does, you libs will be totally shocked. Yet you believe WE’RE THE SHEEP?? YOU’RE BLIND.

2 Likes