I deeply regret my actions. Now shut up you STUPID PEASANTS!

Trump SUPPORTERS

Unless you are saying it tough to tell the difference. In which I would say…

Bravo

Trump really isn’t the topic.

But I understand that is your go to.

2 Likes

But he is.

From where do you think this ironic Freeberty Groupthink arises?

Freedom seems to be a bad concept for you ©

Enjoy your Zoom Thanksgiving.

You are doing your part.

2 Likes

Blowouts at the salon are still a go though for Congress.

It’s not freedom- it’s an illusion.

Why I deliberately use the word Freeberty when I talk about it.

Freedom is an illusion?

Tell that to the people who fought and died to defend it.

2 Likes

There are those who’s only motivation is how they are personally inconvenienced. Dismiss the impact on everyone else without question.

I find that immensely sad.

I still don’t understand what a blowout is.

Seems like something that happens to a tire. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Perhaps.

Perhaps there are other reasons.

There are a lot of folks who will do the right thing if they are not forced. Yet, the minute they are forced will rebel.

Because they are not sheeple nor ever will be.

Maybe I’m a negative nelly, but I don’t believe politicians were any less hypocritical back in the day, they were only less exposed. Heck, our own Declaration of Independence is hypocritical.

Damn that speed limit

The dawn of mankind.

:+1:t3: Hit the nail on the head.

No it isn’t.

How is it not hypocritical to state “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” while owning slaves?

1 Like

Perhaps.

Perhaps there are plenty of individuals who will do what they want and simply don’t care how it impacts other people. They won’t do the right thing on their own and they won’t do the right thing if they’re forced. These are called “bad people.”

Perhaps there is a segment of the population who has no clue as to what is right. If they’re given appropriate guidance and education, maybe they would. If they are supported in their decisions to do what is right, they will. If they look to “bad people” for guidance and education, they won’t. If “bad people” tell them to act in a way which hurts others, they will. Call this segment of the population “sheeple” if a pejorative is needed.

You can’t change bad people. You can educate and lead “sheeple” to help themselves and those around them. I don’t understand why this is seen as a weakness or a negative.

Yes, BLM and Antifa come to mind.

Your opinion. What is “right”.

“Bad people”

Must be educated. By what metric and who decides?

2 Likes

I really don’t understand the need of so many leftist to drag dead bodies through the street in a stupid attempt of trying to shame people into doing what they want.
Any time there is a tragedy it seems to be the go to move for many leftist.
To me it shows a great disrespect for those that have lost their lives.

3 Likes

In this context:

“Right” - actions which improve chances of survival; preservation of health and functional independence.

“Bad people” - those who will not do what is “right” on their own, if asked to do so or if required to do so.