I cannot make up this stuff up

Let’s do some rough maths. So that article says 210,000 apprehended in July. If we assume 20% of those are covid positive, that would give us roughly 42,000 covid positive cases in July. I couldn’t track down the total number of US cases for July, but the CDC does have per number cases. July saw a huge spike with July 1st having 18,960 cases and the 31st having 93,227 cases. July 15th had 42,868 cases.

If every day in July has the same amount of cases that the 15th had, it would be about 2,900,037 cases. Heck, if we went with the July 1st amount, that’s 587,760 cases. Versus 42,000.

There are roughly 15million unvaxed Americans.

This is why I say its a drop in the bucket.

Source: CDC COVID Data Tracker

Are we to assume that none were not apprehended, and we are talking about only those who werew apprehended?

Plus the continued risk of brining in a new variant. There are a lot more people outside of the US with covid so that, as historically, this is where you are most likely to have new variants develop. One person with a new variant may do more damage than many with known strains.

But so many times I have heard, with lockdowns, how many additional deaths is it worth to eat at a restaurant or not wear a mask?

Illegals are something that should be stopped on their own. How many deaths is it worth to allow all these illegals into the country?

1 Like

What sort of apprehension rate are we assuming? Could we estimate half and then also assume that 20% positive rate is the same for them… so we double our 42k to 84,000. That’s still a small fraction of the number of cases in July.

August saw less encounters: CBP Releases August 2021 Operational Update | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

But the covid cases continued to climb. Up to 180k cases on 8/31.

Sure. And if they are positive don’t let them in or detain them in quarantine.

Looks like there are some variants of interest in Columbia and Peru, so those could come through the border. But they could just as easily come by plane as well.

I’m completely onboard with stopping all Covid positive immigrants at the border and forcing quarantine on those who are here illegally already.

And I do not say that illegal immigrants are the major cause of our remaining Covid problems, just that they are a negative…and the law on immigration should be enforced even if there were no Covid.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, looks like “Fweedom” did a NASA thing using child actors. Talk about making ■■■■ up!

2 Likes

KA-BOO-KEEE!
Ha

2 Likes

Conservatives be bringing it up every time anti-vaxers are mentioned as if they are.

Can what? Who are you talking to?

But it’s worse now. Even the Moderate Democrats are being either drug down and intimidated or vilified by the radical left.

1 Like

Saw Camilla in an interview with NBC News Anchor Lester Holt. She couldn’t come up with a decent response to even the most basic questions he had regarding the border crisis.

Uh … Trump is not the President anymore.

… or is he? :thinking:

1 Like

who would you consider “moderate” just curious?

i argue they are all lefty nitwits. true every now and then they dont vote with the nut-left then they get chased into bathrooms by said whacko left but i dont think otherwise they are “moderate”

I ve been saying every since the Kavanaugh hearings that woman is a phony…

1 Like

Well, Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema, off the top of my head.

1 Like

Is this made up?
J’Biden did whaaaaat?

I am not sure what liberals think. Libs should get their acts together.

Are the vaxed now about 60%. How many of the unvaxed already have natural immunity because they got through COVID.

I think we are good. Anyone who is not vaxed or have natural immunity are not the problem. Vaccine Enforcers and cancel culture are the real problem.

Illegals have no right to be allowed in. We have to take care of Americans and legal immigrants. Deport everyone else.

No free medical, free college, free ■■■■ for illegals.

2 Likes

Fweedom is living her charade