I cannot make up this stuff up

How many covid positives among citizens have guards and fences while quarantining for public health?

We have 100,000 new cases a day. Is there any difference between a Covid positive citizen and non citizen?

Allan

Science is theory, not proof.

1 Like

That sounds like they aren’t being tested when they enter the country and are only being tested by private and local entities after being released.

We’re looking for evidence that of those the feds test and are positive are being released into the country.

I’m just going by Title 42. I’m not claiming they are testing everyone. I know they aren’t.

No you aren’t. Your mind is made up. Now carry on with being wrong…

Please, tell me more about me, since you’re apparently an expert.

What in the holy ■■■■ do you think sending them to a hotel means? The very first ice link showed how many they put in hotels who tested positive. If they are not being forcibly held there and in those links the ngos said they have no authority to hold people if they try and leave how is that not being released into public?

Your posts tell enough. Now carry on…

1 Like

I think you’re mixing up different situations. There are people being released because of the overflow like in McAllen, TX. Then there are people who are being sent to these hotels that are being operated by a contractor as holding areas. These hotels aren’t open to the public and have security. Immigrants in them are not free to leave.

Okay, let me know if you come up with anymore exciting conspiracy theories.

I provided the links of them saying they have no authority to hold them if they want to leave. You have no proof they are being held under guard at the hotels. Contractors do not take over hotels and run them.

“While non-profit organizations offer hotel rooms to those who test positive for coronavirus to quarantine, the City of Brownsville can’t stop those families from traveling elsewhere.”

What are you trying to say?

Ultimately? That the number Covid positive immigrants coming through the southern border is minuscule compared to the number of unvaxed Americans already here.

El Paso and Brownsville are in different sectors hundreds to miles apart, 829.5 miles. I have been to both places. Get your act together, Bro.

You mean the illegal aliens already disbursed. Get your act together, bro.

I am vaxed and have my booster shot. I wear a mask and social distance. I have been tested for covid as an occupational hazard.

As for unvaxed America citizens it is their choice. I got no time to worry about them. Hope they get vaxed.

Will I get another booster shot in several months, “Hell Yes!!!”

■■■, Psaki grilled on Biden’s ‘really terrible polls,’ and just blamed Delta variant and unvaccinated Americans!!!

Are any adults left in American Democrat Party. Biden, Harris, and their talking heads are pulling America’s leg

How should be getting my act together? I already said to STODR that “I think you’re mixing up different situations.”

I’m saying that I don’t think the feds are testing people at the border and letting them loose into the US even if they test positive. The examples provided seem to be people who are getting released into the US who haven’t yet been testing because the system is overwhelmed and then are tested by NGOs and are coming back positive.

I should also be clear that I think this is bad and that every person coming in through the border or picked up by border control should be tested and not released into the gen pop if they come back positive.

I agree with the above. I just don’t think it makes sense to blame the surge on immigrants when they are a drop in the bucket compared to the number of unvaxed Americans already here.

"# 18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody tested positive for Covid, document says

In addition, over 25 percent of migrants recently scheduled for some “expedited” deportation flights tested positive, says a document obtained by NBC News."

It would be remarkable if illegal aliens who had covid could not spread it. What would make them so unique?
18 percent of migrant families leaving Border Patrol custody tested positive for Covid, document says (nbcnews.com)

2 Likes