I cannot make up this stuff up

Are you casting aspersions on people who work from home?

Rural folks and smelly Walmart shoppers still gotta work.

Who do you think is working in all these stores in urban areas? Who’s picking up the garbage? Who’s driving the lightrail? Do you think if I walk down to my local Target here in SF that all the workers are conservatives?

Are you working at Walmarts? You gained my respect, if you are. If you are collecting covid supplemental income, get a job.

He’s doing the self pitying victimhood thing.

1 Like

To, not about.

Your constant use of the phrase “One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier” proves you have BDS.

Are you saying FallenTurtle is doing a self pitying victimhood thing? You better edit that response because that is not good. I actually have lots of respect for the Turtle…

No it does not. Biden brought that phrase up inappropriately . Actually about everything he says and does is inappropriate. He is the One Horse Dog Face Pony Soldier. When is he is gone we will be fixing his mistakes.

I can only hope that Conservatives retake the legislature in 2022 and we get a good conservative President in 2024.

I did not like Biden for the past 40 years. I have been consistently against what he believes in.

Y’all heard someone make a comment about the Truman Show when people making fun of the design of press conference/briefing set and y’all thought it was funny without really thinking it through, so now you’re trying to twist it into a “reverse Truman Show”? There are no shortage of movies about phoney people interacting with the real world so you don’t have to cover up the fact that y’all realized it didn’t make sense and had to be like… no, its the reverse truman show. lol

Nah, I’m trash. :wink:

See, BDS. ^

It makes sense to me , It is Biden’s Charade… You are not making sense. I am very consistent about my opinions and beliefs… I double down on the reverse Truman Show. That actually is one of my favorite movies…

Who is behind Biden’s curtain?

Are we talking about Bush Derangement Syndrome? I liked a lot about Bush and I was critical of him too. I have an autographed photo of him (Bush and his Dad) hanging up in my office.

Actually you are a Good Chap. We need to agree to disagree.

It’s transparent, but you do you.

I don’t subscribe to your conspiracy theory.

Good one.

1 Like

Well thanks, I’m glad you’re willing to agree to disagree. Many posters here aren’t and then we just go in circles.

1 Like

And, I am not a conspiracy theorist.

What difference is it whether or not it’s responsible for “the surge”? If one innocent American dies from being infected by an illegal alien that was shipped by the Biden Administration where they crossed their path, is that not murder? If thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of infected illegal aliens have crossed our border illegally this year alone, it’s positively ridiculous to believe this isn’t happening right now. Wake up…and actually try to understand what’s going on using simple, honest, nonpolitical math.

2 Likes

Prove that illegals coming into the US have not contributed to the spread of COVID.

3 Likes

If one innocent American dies from being infected by an anti-vax American, is that murder?

I don’t think either is murder, but I also don’t see how you could say one is but the other isn’t.

They’re turning away the ones that actually test positive. They are offering vaccines to others. So we’d need to see how many covid positive immigrants are coming in and then compare that to how many unvaxed Americans there are. Which number is bigger?

I’m not arguing that they haven’t contributed, I’m just arguing that we lack the data that says they are.

Edit: we can do some rough numbers…
According to the CDC 56.4% of the US population has gotten both doses.

According to this Forbes article 3% of the US population is undocumented immigrants. Logically if that’s the total which includes illegals who have been here their whole lives, the number coming through the border is much smaller… but even if we pretend the number coming through the border since Biden took office is equal to the total amount of illegals currently in the US, its number is still way dwarfed by the number of unvaccinated Americans.

So while this isn’t proof, doesn’t the large difference in population point more towards unvaxed Americans being the main driver of the epidemic vs the migrants at the border?