I cannot make up this stuff up

He would loose over 800 deputies.

2 Likes

His life and that Hunter are charades. The whole ■■■■■■■ show is Charades.

You might be making this up. As far as I’m aware there are no studies that confirm that unvaccinated illegals are causing the surge… so it seems like you’re just making assumptions based on your own biases.

Um, no. Their lives are real. There isn’t someone behind a curtain scripting it.

What’s wrong with using a set?

It’s like an inverse Truman show. We know he really lives in the White house, we know he really is president. But, Biden thinks he’s rehearsing for the lead role in a play about an imbecile president for the drama club in his retirement home.

5 Likes

That’s what Biden thinks? Are you sure?

What a bunch of baloney. I think liberals love the Biden Welfare State. Stay home, watch TV and blame the other guy.

2 Likes

That is what we believe. Liberals can keep defending the undefendable. Let’s defund liberalism.

Take back the Legislature in 2022. Take back the Presidency in 2024. Now we have to :us: make America Great Again. :us:

Depends on who is behind the curtain. Biden is scripted. His leadership a charade.

The BDS is high in this thread.

Allan

Da, BDS high
Approval low
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/575769-biden-approval-rating-falls-to-low-of-38-percent-quinnipiac-poll%3Famp

4 Likes

Same with TDS. :grinning:

Allan

You think only conservatives have jobs?

Like what?

Conspiracy theory noted.

Damn, You seem desperate for a nit-pick deflection.

1 Like

Lots of libs and conservatives have jobs. Many love staying at home teleworking, reduced productivity and many like supplemental covid income.

Rural folks and smelly Walmart shoppers still gotta work.

1 Like

I believe I am justified at my disapproval on the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration’s productivity. Not sure I believe in BDS. I thought Biden was a piss poor politician for about 40 years. Never I’d like the guy.

2 Likes

Whats the measuring stick for deciding if a stupid statement is worth calling someone out for?

Did you call me out on the Truman Show.? I ain’t seeing it. The Biden Show is a piss poor retake of the Truman show. The point is Biden and his One Horse Dog Face Pony Soldier Administration is a very big Charade.

The fake delusions of Biden and his administration is that they are not genuinely real. In the case of Truman Truman was the only genuinely real thing in the entire world of the Truman show

My point is that Biden is a fake Truman Show. Very bad reversal of reality.